Reviews for Water Logged
Guest chapter 4 . 7/6/2005
Thanks for the compliment. You wouldn't believe how many authors complain about it. (Sighs and mutters darkly)

Anyways, I see your point about the MI route. Too many times where Yugi's friends are captured or tortured just to make him suffer.

I couldn't say when it comes to his dad not knowing. I'm not the one writing this.

OMG! Are you coming on to me? (Screams)

(Coughs) Sorry, sorry. Just a little paranoid about the monkies...why did you have to include monkies, anyways? Now they'll haunt me. (Glances around in an attempt to catch one of the little buggers)

Ah well, I look forward to the next chapter.
Sakusha Saelbu chapter 4 . 7/6/2005
It's perfectly understandable that you take your time, I should know college and a job doesn't leave much time for me to update my fanfics, well ja ne! _
Doomed to Ekko chapter 4 . 7/6/2005
There is a lack of substance to it, and I like substance, so mayhaps not your best... but very intriuging (is that how you spell it?) and suspenseful, so I say thumbs-up.

And reliving memories, how fun! I do that a lot, boredom plagues me you see. His don't seem the most pleasant to relive, however. Tell me, how does one come about having no memories from being tortured? I've not a hint.

I'm thinking with an English accent. Great. Yeah... I'm gonna have to go fix this problem now, so bye. Great story though, update soon.
DSRT chapter 3 . 5/15/2005
Oh...I'm really enjoying this story a lot and I really hope that you can get more free time to continue this. I'm very curious to see who the lunatic was that abducted Joey and what he/she did to him. Does it have a connection to the past? How will Joey's friends react to what happened and what will they do(insert nasty shadow game things)...anyway hope to see more of this soon. It is a good story...keep on writing...:)
PunkerPrincess chapter 3 . 4/25/2005
me like me like melike and contiue u must!
alwaysbeenhim chapter 3 . 4/25/2005
This is a great story and I can't wait until you update it.
Misura chapter 3 . 4/5/2005
Hm. Things don't seem to be going too well for Joey, and I'm not sure if Kaiba's insistence is really helping him in any way. (Still, I suppose that the effort's made with good intentions, so that speaks for Kaiba.) I hope Joey's going to be all right!
Sakusha Saelbu chapter 3 . 4/5/2005
Loved this chapter, update as soon as you can, 'kay? _
Sukara-Nodori chapter 3 . 4/3/2005
Awesome. I was hoping you'd continue. I LOVE this story! So mysterious... UPDATE SOON!
Scoodoo58 chapter 3 . 3/28/2005
Joey got kidnapped and then brain washed... that's kind of cool. And Kaiba has no memories of something either right, so it had to have been Bakura, cause he doesn't like anyone (it helps if you don't like your victims, right) and he has the Millinuim Ring and stuf... right so it could have been Marik or it could have Been Pegasus (ya it was him, he is so creepy[no offence])

So I have decided it was Pegasus and that is my suspect. Though it could also been some random guy...like Joey's dad! *sweatdrop* I have been thinking agian *bashes head on counter til it is normal again* Anwho, see ya lata'
Guest chapter 3 . 3/26/2005
Well it's obvious he was kidnapped by some "lame psycho" who probably messed with his mind so he doesn't remember anything...though you'd have to wonder why his dad didn't make more of a big deal out of his son just suddenly returning.

If you want to go the MI route, you could have it be someone with a Millenium Item who kidnapped him and messed with his memory of his friends in order to put Yugi/Kaiba/the group into some state of weakness.

Just a thought. This is interesting and I'd like to see it continued.
koalared chapter 3 . 3/24/2005
NO! Finish this one first. It's finally getting to what happened.
Scoodoo58 chapter 2 . 2/15/2005
poor Joey, he is such a lost person. But it makes a good story! _ any way, how could you drown in puddles, was he face down or something, I mean if he was sitting on the bench and the puddles where there he would be with the fish from the ocean (Domino City is next to the ocean, right?) Anyway, Ignore that ramble and be assured that this angst story... Totally Rocks the angsty/amnesia world.
Misura chapter 2 . 1/27/2005
Hm. I liked Joey's dad in this chapter (though it really sucks that they 'released' him from his job) and his confirming what poor Joey refused to believe. I also liked Joey having a flash of remembering and, of course, ending by calling out to Kaiba to wait up for him. (I'm curious to see Kaiba's reaction to that. ;) An interesting and engaging second chapter. :)
Sakusha Saelbu chapter 2 . 1/26/2005
I'm so glad you updated, I can't wait to read more this is so creative! And the wait was well worth it. Update as soon as you can. _
39 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »