Reviews for Why We Do The Things That We Do
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
It's ironic that on that mission Cypher was shot and killed.
Joey1 chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
Sad and bittersweet, and Doug's comment of the both of them doing some hacking together just makes it even more gutwrenching. I'm just very pleased to see such a good story make such good use of Doug, since he's probably one of my favorite characters. I try and write what I can with him when I can, since otherwise, it's just old back issues.

Sorry, rambling a bit there. Once again, I just wanted to compliment you on a job well done.
darkstorm5000 chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
Great story! You captured the essence of Doug's character, who he was, and why he would sacrifice his own life to save Rahne's. I also liked the little ending part with Kitty getting the letter, post-mortem. It brought back all of those emotions of having to accept that he was really gone.
luba chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
i just read this and really enjoyed this - it was such a great reminder of the good old days of the classic x-men and new mutants and excalibur and especially one of my favorite and most-missed characters, doug ramsey.

this got me looking at your story list and i found your nightcrawler story, which i also enjoyed, even though it was set in a later period of the x-men that i didn't like near as much. but that's what good fanfic does, makes the best of canon storylines that may not do our favorite characters full justice.

i'm looking forward to more, and i also wanted to ask if i might put copies on my own archive, please? i'm if you'd like to check my site out before deciding. if you're interested and willing, let me know at lubakmetyk