Reviews for Return to Sender!
onceuponachildhood chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Shouldn't the title of this chapter be "You're Got MALE"?

Sorry, bad pun. ;
modiluv chapter 2 . 1/15/2007
This is really a great fanfic! I love what you've done with the idea and your description of everything is flaw-less! I think I'd wait years for the next update~
Kaiyu Onibaba chapter 2 . 12/5/2006
Aw, this is a really funny and interesting idea, aren't you gonna update soon? I'm putting this on story alert! :D
Aperira chapter 2 . 6/30/2006
OMG! THIS STORY IS SO ORIGINAL! The PLOT is AMAZING! WAITING FOR MORE! - THE QUEEN OF CAPS LOCK, APERIRA
SquirrelPie chapter 2 . 12/24/2005
dude! continue soon! this is great!
yohoho chapter 2 . 9/16/2005
This is a cute story and I noticed from the summary it had some simmilarity from Zettai Kareshi. And yes, it is an awesome manga. ) Update as soon as you can.
Jieli chapter 2 . 7/29/2005
Ahem. Apparently, I never saw that this was updated!

Naruto's utterly likeable, silly, enthusiastic personality is perfectly portrayed.

"This guy was weird. Then again, he came in a box." Great line. Bytheway, it says Sasuke is wearing a black t-shit. Might want to fix! :D

Naruto is part of ANBU? Whoa.

I like the three of them working together under this premise.

You're doing a great job in this fandom. I'm definitely back for the next chapters!
garnet-wind chapter 2 . 7/26/2005
BWAHAHHAHAH! update soon!
MisSs005 chapter 2 . 5/12/2005
Hehehe..lol.. nice story! Hope you'll continue.. :)
koori no tenshi chapter 2 . 5/6/2005
cool! I love this story Update soon
ally chapter 2 . 5/5/2005
I'm still reading, although I must admit, I just stumbled onto this today...I was listening to Sakura Season on the Naruto OST 3 and was thinking what Elmer Fudd said about hunting rabbits b/c it was rabbit season, this story is kinda like someone is hunting sakura. And the mail-in Naruto is...hilarious! I want one too, but not to marry, just to observe. Hope you overcome your writer's block and update soon!
Doctor Meowzie chapter 2 . 5/5/2005
I liked it. Please update as soon as possible! What is the main pairing? i hope there's a triangle... _
twdbot chapter 2 . 5/5/2005
Nice story going on here. Sorry about the writer's block. We all know exactly what you are/have been going through. I'm glad I didn't have to wait 5 whole months and that I started reading now. The idea and story is really original, and I really want to see how it turns out. Great writing!
Kimna chapter 2 . 5/5/2005
Brilliant, I love the style of writing and your world of Naruto. "Mail-in fiance"! xD A great idea, and I love how it's still a ninja world. The line: "but that didn't stop the golden haired boy from glaring into Sasuke's face and poking him in the chest." made me laugh aloud. :3 This is a great fic, I look forward to your future updates. Keep up the great work!
Hououza chapter 2 . 5/5/2005
Excellent chapter.

Interesting way of fitting it in to the universe we all know and love, like how this seems to be developing so far.

I know how much of a pain writers block can be...

Good luck & best wishes,