Reviews for Hotel Paper
Roses are my favorite too. I want a guy who will understand my craziness and still love me, even when he knows I'm totally insane鈥ol.
yasmine haddi chapter 2 . 7/9/2014
I really like this story it's one of your best . I promise i will print this story and keep it forever, so when ever i feel like reading a romance story, this will be my first choice. Best writter eveeer. Hope you read all my reviews.
yasmine haddi chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Honestly if i had the money i would totally make this fic a movie, please update the other stories and make more. peapole miss your amazing danny phantom stories.
yasmine haddi chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
I am so obsessed with your stories if you keep writting danny phantom stories i will review because i really like danny phantom and once it ended i was so sad but reading your books makes me happy and reminds me of how great the show was. I simply can say your the best danny phantom writter ever and i wish you will write more, only one issue ,can you please finish some stories because i really get into your stories but i feel bad not reading the end of some stories but still you are the best. Big fan and i hope you read my message.
yasmine haddi chapter 13 . 7/8/2014
I think hotel paper is the best book you did and i really love romance stories and what is the best way then reading your writting. I am a big fan of your books. Thanks for an awesome book.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/4/2013
awwwwwe it was soooooo sweet :)
Young Phantom chapter 13 . 6/17/2013
Love this story, love all your stories. Cute ending
MushuFireLorde chapter 5 . 2/9/2013
OTAKU YUMIKURI chapter 13 . 1/2/2013
Amazing:D I soo loved it was so sweet and cute :P I was smiling the hole time 8D superdoper totally awesome
OTAKU YUMIKURI chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
Aaaawww too cute at the end
DPraven chapter 13 . 1/13/2012
Biisaiyowaq chapter 13 . 11/12/2010
Awww! So CUTE! :D

ghostboy chapter 2 . 7/9/2009
great story it was a great idea to have his mom die to put him in emotional stress keep up the good work
NixenSya chapter 13 . 6/9/2009
I simply lov this story! It's absolutely great! Write more fics like this!

Luv U!