Reviews for Hotel Paper
Bammer chapter 9 . 8/10/2016
Actually this story still works despite the episode "Memory Blank." It can now be considered an alternate reality "what if" story. What if Sam had removed the Specter Deflector after having the fight with Danny?
Guest chapter 13 . 1/4/2015
Roses are my favorite too. I want a guy who will understand my craziness and still love me, even when he knows I'm totally insane鈥ol.
yasmine haddi chapter 2 . 7/9/2014
I really like this story it's one of your best . I promise i will print this story and keep it forever, so when ever i feel like reading a romance story, this will be my first choice. Best writter eveeer. Hope you read all my reviews.
yasmine haddi chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Honestly if i had the money i would totally make this fic a movie, please update the other stories and make more. peapole miss your amazing danny phantom stories.
yasmine haddi chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
I am so obsessed with your stories if you keep writting danny phantom stories i will review because i really like danny phantom and once it ended i was so sad but reading your books makes me happy and reminds me of how great the show was. I simply can say your the best danny phantom writter ever and i wish you will write more, only one issue ,can you please finish some stories because i really get into your stories but i feel bad not reading the end of some stories but still you are the best. Big fan and i hope you read my message.
yasmine haddi chapter 13 . 7/8/2014
I think hotel paper is the best book you did and i really love romance stories and what is the best way then reading your writting. I am a big fan of your books. Thanks for an awesome book.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/4/2013
awwwwwe it was soooooo sweet :)
Young Phantom chapter 13 . 6/17/2013
Love this story, love all your stories. Cute ending
MushuFireLorde chapter 5 . 2/9/2013
WHOA!
OTAKU YUMIKURI chapter 13 . 1/2/2013
Amazing:D I soo loved it was so sweet and cute :P I was smiling the hole time 8D superdoper totally awesome
OTAKU YUMIKURI chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
Aaaawww too cute at the end
DPraven chapter 13 . 1/13/2012
Awesomeness
Biisaiyowaq chapter 13 . 11/12/2010
Awww! So CUTE! :D

~Biia
ghostboy chapter 2 . 7/9/2009
great story it was a great idea to have his mom die to put him in emotional stress keep up the good work
NixenSya chapter 13 . 6/9/2009
I simply lov this story! It's absolutely great! Write more fics like this!

Luv U!