Reviews for To Be Rekindled
Worddance17 chapter 31 . 6/11/2005
Yeah, I love this chapter too! Is she gonna find out about other...lovers...Dracula had and get really jealous, or is this just a scene to show that she likes him a lot? Tension...heehee...are the Brides going to see her...I like it! Update soon!
Gem chapter 31 . 6/6/2005
Ah, an update! Oh, more glorious Drac-and-Cass-ness, lol. Eh, I hate Octavian; you totally should have Cassidy call Octavian a gaywad...I'm LMAO just thinking about it now! Uh, yeah, my story...I feel really bad about not having any time to update. But I have written up to chapter 17! *does happy dance* That's good, right? You know, maybe I'll post chap 14 tonight. I'll try anyway. Wow, I just realized that I started almost all my sentences with a vowel, then h. How pathetic am I? Lol, you luv me anyways, right? Alrighty, I'll wrap this up...can't wait for the next chappie! If Cassidy gets caught by the brides...oh God. It'll be a mess! Actually, it might be more fun if they do have this big confrontation thing. Hm...I'd love to help you with your ending and seq! I don't ahve msn, but I'll get ur email off ur profile and email you, k? Ttyl, and update soon! U rock my sox, lol! :)

Ur fav reviewer haha,

Gem*

P.S. Nice long review, no? Hope you enjoy my random babbling...Byes!
Ryousake chapter 31 . 6/6/2005
This is magnificent work. I love this story so incredibly much. I can't wait to see what happens next. YAY!
Angel of Beauty chapter 15 . 6/6/2005
I love the things between Cassy and Drac! Its so cool!
Angel of Beauty chapter 14 . 6/6/2005
I love it! I hope you write more!
Angel of Beauty chapter 13 . 6/6/2005
super chappie!
Angel of Beauty chapter 12 . 6/6/2005
Very good chappie! I must read more!
Angel of Beauty chapter 11 . 6/6/2005
I love the chapter! And I love the story as well! The situation between Vlad and Cassidy is very well written!
diner123 chapter 31 . 6/5/2005
no no dont let it end soon! TEAR TEAR..wait, a sequel you say, im down with that idea! lol i absolutly love this story! Thank you so much for telling me about it! lol this is actually one of the stories where i can like non stop, stop reading it lol. i mean im sopposed to be doing my h/w but im like noo way im reading this awesome story! lol now i want more! lol theres no more chapters to read, tear tear! well update soon or you will be the death of me! lol luv ya!
Fortune Zyne chapter 31 . 6/4/2005
Yeah well it won't do Thomas much good if he ends up making the night the worst of her life.
anotherblastedromantic chapter 31 . 6/4/2005
Wow... I never knew Dracula could be so... romantic like that. I really love how you illustrate Dracula's wives. The melo-dramatic fools! I love Thomas' character. Update soon, I beg of you!
Eldridor chapter 31 . 6/4/2005
please please please please please update soon! this is a fantastic story! I really wanna know whats gonna happen next!
Eldridor chapter 14 . 6/4/2005
the brides are nutters! i love your story!
Eldridor chapter 6 . 6/4/2005
Hey its great and with humor to! i love it!
Almost-Lost-Hope6 chapter 31 . 6/3/2005
Woah! a little... cough cough... so when are we invited to this little masque.. hehe. Glad you finally updated! i love this story... please please keep going!
491 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »