Reviews for To Be Rekindled
Bloodsired chapter 19 . 7/10/2010
Oh! Its just a trap to caught Cassidy. OMG! What would happen to her?
Bloodsired chapter 18 . 7/10/2010
Oh, thankfully Cassidy save the cat.I've got a bad feeling that the Count actually eat it. Im a cat lover and I.m just concern.
Bloodsired chapter 17 . 7/10/2010
-shudder- oh, I thought Dracula will tear Octavian apart. Thankfully he calmed himself, that's not good that he display such care on what happen, the brides is suspecting for acting like that.
Bloodsired chapter 16 . 7/10/2010
Now this what Im talking about, Verona had her suspicion. It would grow worst if the brides know what Dracula and Cassidy's secret relationship.
Bloodsired chapter 15 . 7/10/2010
I've got a bad feeling now that Cassidy give in. The brides know that the Count like Cassidy but they never suspect anything of what was going on the two. That's make me shuddered cause if they know whats happening they would probably harm Cassidy.
Bloodsired chapter 14 . 7/10/2010
woah! Cassidy slept with the Count. I thought Thomas will find out, see the logic why Cassidy is wraped with towel, how could he be so idiot.
Bloodsired chapter 13 . 7/10/2010
Sometimes the brides is quite annoying, now their hillarious! Lol, they start fighting and blaming each other its amusing. I wonder how Dracula keep sane with them.
Bloodsired chapter 12 . 7/10/2010
Bloody hell! Too much food and its morning here. You made me hungry in mentioning those food. Hmmm.. Anyways, I like the fluff its seems Cassidy is getting comfortable with Dracula.
Bloodsired chapter 11 . 7/10/2010
At last, Cassidy awoke. Dracula is getting more sweet and charming around him. I like it.
Bloodsired chapter 10 . 7/10/2010
Now he made a confessions! His falling to Cassidy bit by bit, its wonderful! I hope Cassidy somehow hear it.
Bloodsired chapter 8 . 7/10/2010
Wow! Every chapter made me excited. She finally been kiss by Dracula yet she back out. I think Cassidy just afraid and the fact that its not right to do that cause its not her place to kiss back Dracula. She just know her place.

And about Aleera. WHAT She Had Done to poor Cassidy?
Bloodsired chapter 7 . 7/10/2010
lol, the Banning Family is actually weird and funny,especially Ms. Banning I already imagine what she look like.

Dracula actually kiss Cassidy Hooray!
Bloodsired chapter 6 . 7/10/2010
Cassidy fantasized Dracula, who wouldn't be? If you are living in the same house and see him in his full glory. Hahaha..what a great privilege. Anyways, poor Cassidy she need to wash those laundry twice and probably for the third times.
Bloodsired chapter 4 . 7/10/2010
Woah! That's the first time I read that Aleera is apologizing to someone especially a servant and a mortal. Oh God! And its genuinely sincere. -faint- thank God for small miracle
Bloodsired chapter 3 . 7/10/2010
I really don't like Aleera of all brides, she's so damn annoying!
491 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »