Reviews for To Be Rekindled
Bloodsired chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
I love your story, its great! very simple yet interesting. And its in play form too. Amazing!
Lycan Lover chapter 35 . 6/14/2009
Fantastic story...and a great ending, good job!
Miss. Poetic chapter 14 . 6/22/2008
bytheway... what song is that? i know the lyrics, I KNOW IT! but yet i can place it... whatisit?
Miss. Poetic chapter 35 . 6/21/2008
it's dracula... it's so obvious! or maybe... it's someone else? what about dear tommy boy? oo, maybe he'll find out that cassy dear loves sexy dracula, so he gets hurt in the sequel, right? i admit, i was hoping something else would happen at the end, like three years later... cassie has dracula's baby... thomas has no clue what to do about it but he still loves her anyway... someting like that anyway. can't wait till the sequel. .
Miss. Poetic chapter 31 . 6/21/2008
i love dancing! one of my favorite pastimes. so far so good! i
Miss. Poetic chapter 30 . 6/21/2008
AW! MORE!
Miss. Poetic chapter 28 . 6/21/2008
o, what'd he find? i hope it's puppy! I LOVE YOU CUTE LITTLE CHUBBY PUPPIES!
Miss. Poetic chapter 27 . 6/21/2008
some action there with dracula and cassidy. love it! can't wait to read the next chapter. BRING IT!
Miss. Poetic chapter 23 . 6/21/2008
what a terrible thing to do! whipping thomas like that... all bloody and hurt... my turn! jk.

ooh, i can tell what's gonna happen next... DRAMA!

bring on the next the chapter!
Miss. Poetic chapter 20 . 6/21/2008
i suspected this all along. i knew dear tommy boy loved cassie dear. and dude... dracule... is... hott. my heart thumps so fast whenever i get to one of drac's and cassie's hot kissy moments. *smouch* a kiss for dracula. the prince of darkness... that sent shivers up my spine, woa. keep it coming!
Miss. Poetic chapter 6 . 6/21/2008
aargh! they didn't kiss! damn. i can't wait to read the next chapters. i am a hopeless romantic, feed me more romantic chapters!

keep the good work up! i am so enjoying your van helsing story... it rocks my green socks.

miss. poetic
Miss. Poetic chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
you know when cassidy dabs his chest with the wet rag and he's like, "that hurts!" well... the one scene in beauty and the beast when belle is, also, fixing the beasts' wounds an he says parctically the same thing... yeah, that scene came up immedately in my head. lol, inspiration much? anyhoo, can't wait to continue reading! I love it!
FakeBaconFryer chapter 35 . 2/16/2008
I LOVE IT!

IS THERE GOING TO BE A SEQUAL?

THERE HAS TO BE!

I LOVE IT!
xxblueeyesxx chapter 35 . 8/8/2007
OMG this was the best fanfic ever. Im not a big fan of van helsing but you totally changed my mind. Omg the ending was so sad i actually cried. in the sequal you DEFINATELY HAVE TO bring Dracula back. He and Cassidy were adorable together. I dont know how you should do it but all i know is that he NEEDS to come back! Can't wait for the sequal so write it as fast as you can!
Draculaluvsamy chapter 35 . 2/12/2007
omg awesome this is definatley me new favourite story i love it!
491 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »