Reviews for To Be Rekindled
Nyssa Damaskinos chapter 4 . 12/29/2004
hey again! I just checked my email and noticed TWO new chapters up! Yay! I've just read this one and of course, it is great as always! I love the way you write Dracula's personality, and I love how he became all of a sudden infatuated with Cassidy! Keep up the good work and I'll be reviewing your next chapter!
Nyssa Damaskinos chapter 3 . 12/29/2004
hey hey again! I love your new chapter! I've never read a story in play form before, and I love how you've written it! The brides you have in perfect character, as you have Dracula!

I'm hoping I'll be seeing some Dracula and Cassidy stuff soon, lol. Please update soon!
the Unrequited Lover chapter 2 . 12/29/2004
Well, I woudl never do that to Cassidy! I suppose you and I still don't think of Aleera as the same person.

I loved it, Dracula's point of view is very good, since few people put it that way. I'm not trying to be rude, I'm genuinely curious- why do people see Aleera as shallow? I never understand how people could thing that..

Hey, I just notised soemthing neat about the title of this story! (duh) So, Rekindled...and in the film, he says about his heartbeat, "Perhaps it just needs to be rekindled.." Hmm. It unfolds. Can't wait!
the Unrequited Lover chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
I like it, though I dislike the portrayal of the brides as ignorant, shallow fools (but everyone knows I'm a bride sympathist, so that's okay). I like the story a LOT. Dracula is very in character, and if the Brides were like that, I think his responses would be like that. So you're not offended, I'm just going to let you know that I've always thought myself a bit like Aleera, so if I say I think that's not what she's like, understand that it's my own issues and that there's nothing wrong with your story.

Cassidy is awesome! Her cleaning his wounds reminded me partially of Sironka in Son of the Devil, but the "Well, I told oyu it would sting." is like Belle and Beast in Beauty and the Beast, so it's not like I'm about to sue you, since that's my favourite fairy tale. I like Fairy Tales a lot.

Suggestions aren't really with the story, more with the way it appears...I don't think it should all be in bold letters. And I think that it shouldn't be in a sort of script, not because it's hard to understand, which it isn't, but because I'm sure that you could excersise your obviously excellent writing skills with dialogue (and becuse if someone reports this, it coudl be removed from the site for that, whihc I would hate).

Pixie Dust Audrey, aren't you? The same audrey who has reviewed almost everything of mine? And don't ask how I know, either...I know everything...

(by the way, this Dracula/Servant thing is very original, I just wanted to say)
Nyssa Damaskinos chapter 2 . 12/29/2004
Can't wait to see what happens between dracula and Cassidy! Please update soon so I can read the next chapter!

As always, I love it!
Nyssa Damaskinos chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
Wonderful story! It was so well done, like a play! Sorry I wasn't on last night, my brother was using the comp, as you pretty well know...lol! I'm sorry. I'll be on later tonight with some suggestions!
SilverFlover chapter 2 . 12/29/2004
Hey, this is neat! I mailed you but you didn't answer. :-( Well, never mind, I like your story a lot! It's so interesting when people write povs! Update soon!
Anasia chapter 2 . 12/28/2004
Oh My Gosh! I loved it, write more! I really enjoyed the switching point of views, that way we get a good idea of what everyone thinks of- and that is Cassidy, am I wrong? I love the character Cassidy, she's very charming, and Aleera, being my favorite bride, is always mean to her! I think it's a good wakeup call though, considering she IS evil. I dont understand how people write long chapters like that! You should read my stories, the chapters are always so short! Well, keep on writing!
Knnyphph chapter 2 . 12/28/2004
Good beginning. I really enjoyed reading what you have here. For a first fanfic, it's really good. And congrads on writing your first! (They're very addictive. )
Angela Kinetic chapter 2 . 12/28/2004
This story I like. Um, if you don't mind me asking, why do you have it all bold? You should continue with this, I like it. *sits and waits for next chapter*
lilbrat321 chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
Hi! This is a great story. Ca't wait for the update. Cograts on your first FanFic!
491 | « Prev Page 1 .. 23 30 31 32 33