Reviews for To Be Rekindled
orcmaggot chapter 2 . 1/5/2007
K first things a question. this supposed to be a play?cause it sure sounds like you don't want it to be a play my suggestion is don't do the name then colons that makes it sound like a play.
Mrs. Vladislaus Dracula chapter 35 . 8/6/2006
Awsome story, beautiful! Stunning! Amazing! Superb!
CaptainDuckula chapter 7 . 2/16/2006
:) il it. so im reviewing my fav chapters again! :D well, i love em all but theres some that just stand out. I LOVE THIS CAUSE THEY FINALLY KISSED!

Oh. and i found a quote that, well to me, was a kind of reminder to cassidy of drac:

The bite marks on my neck never felt so good

I'm losing control and it's all that I can do

Not to blackout and fall into lust with you

it was my screen name. il it. :D onto the next chapter...
Cittygurl chapter 35 . 11/22/2005
wow...i cried thoughout the whole story...*sniff* that was really good...i read every chapter of your story...i wanted to review all the chapter but that would take me forever...anyway...i'm going to love the sequel...see ya

-Cittygurl-
vanity is my name chapter 35 . 9/2/2005
GAH! IT's OVER! It cant be! I still have so many questions! Who was that? why did Octavion die? Why is it ove so soon? *sighs* I guess i'll just have to read the sequal...poo on you...not really...

Vanity
Remember chapter 35 . 8/30/2005
Ha Ha! At last, I can read the sequel, which you have like 63 reviews and only three chapters! Oh well. I'm excited. This chapter was amazing and so sad. But I know Dracula can't really be dead, or at least, he'll come back. Otherwise I'd have to hunt you down. Hee hee, This story is definatly one of the best, if not the best. I loved it!

-Remember
Remember chapter 34 . 8/30/2005
I AM BACK, AND I'M HERE TO FINISH READING THIS STORY THAT I HAVE BEEN DYING FOR THREE MONTHS TO READ! Dracula came to save the day! At last! But then I remember that you want to do a sequel and my heart stops. NO! Dracula can't die and Cass can't get taken by Octavian! I would be crushed! Save her Dracula! Save her! Gosh, I missed this story!
MaskedDreamer chapter 35 . 8/29/2005
Sorry I'm so late to getting around to this, but I promised you I'd read it and send you a review - didn't I? So here it is! I actually read the whole story about a week ago so I don't remember the whole thing, but I'd just like to say the ending almost made me cry! It's a very well written story - a.k.a. I love it! I'm glad you don't have to know anything about Van Helsing to read it, because as I've already said, I haven't seen the movie. I want to very badly but my parents basically think it's a load of rubbish. Pooh to them! Ooh! And now I really want to know who that man is - I have a hitch, though. . . Great Story!
qqqqqwewewewewe chapter 35 . 8/26/2005
wow.

this is pretty awsome stuff...i am definetly going to read the next part.(there is a nest part right?)

-exe
CaptainDuckula chapter 35 . 8/15/2005
How...what! OMFG! you are amazing man! God, the last chapter made me cry! I am off to the sequel. Oh and lol, my mom caught me and I was like 'The computer was beeping' and she believed me. She ACTUALLY believe that. Wow, rents are dumb.

OFF TO THE SEQUEL!
CaptainDuckula chapter 23 . 8/15/2005
Oh God, can we all say STUPID DUDE?

Fangirls (and guys..ew): STUPID DUDE!

Good, go fetch. *throws a pic of Dracula around the world*

OTTNC
CaptainDuckula chapter 22 . 8/15/2005
:O OMG!
CaptainDuckula chapter 21 . 8/15/2005
Oc..Octavian! OH DEAR LORD NO! DUDE, isnt that the name from SpiderMan 2. No, that was Dr. Octavious. Meh, they sound the same. god, I am risking no computer for a week for you! xP x)
CaptainDuckula chapter 20 . 8/15/2005
Thomas is in love. What a sweet guy...I imagine him looking like my sexy husband: Jack Sparrow, xP

ALEERA IS DEAD! HAHA BITCH! Ding dong the witch is dead, which old witch...meh, DING DONG THE VAMPIRESS IS DEAD!

ottnc
CaptainDuckula chapter 19 . 8/15/2005
I had to review. ALEERA IS A BITCHY MC BITCH! Oh God, i hope cassidy is ok.
491 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »