Reviews for The Mindwalker Ninja
random-k chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
hmm
Shadow of Secrets chapter 10 . 5/27/2012
Nice shot! I LOOOOVE INO!
XxWhyDoILoveYouxX chapter 2 . 2/15/2012
Sooo Kayuuuttteeee! 3
N.A. Nery chapter 10 . 2/5/2011
Your story is awesome. Especially since its all about Ino and has ShikaIno stuff in it :P

Anyways, update...! i know its been a long time. so please please please update (:
fruitpunch123451 chapter 10 . 5/18/2010
Omg I love this story I really can't wait for another chapter to come out lol, is this story on hiatus or did you quit it?

I hope you did neither lol please update soon!
shourin chapter 10 . 1/30/2010
hello there,

ohh... geez, that was some mean techniques there. poor shino. he doesn't deserve that though.

would there be any development between ino and shino relationship? i really hope to them together actually there's not enough fic of both of them out there, heh.
Favored chapter 10 . 10/31/2009
I like this story! Awesome!

Ehehe. XD
Virgo chapter 10 . 2/27/2009
this story was great

Can I use it for a back story for my story
TopazDragon chapter 10 . 12/15/2008
I like what you are doing and I believe that the technique or the idea behind it is not entirely false. But I do hope you update more soon.
Cherry Blossom Ino chapter 10 . 6/16/2007
Good job, I really enjoy this story. Also the shikaino was very cute in the past chapters. I can't wait to see what you come up with next.

Keep writing, Cherry Blossom Ino
Goth-Punk88 chapter 10 . 11/4/2006
I love this! I just have one thing to ask for... SasuIno! I just completely and absolutely ADORE and WORSHIP that pairing... so if you put it on the 'more tha one' Ino pairing then I'll more than happy xD
of wonderlands and alices chapter 10 . 11/2/2006
hmm that is so true, kosumi, her powers do have a lot of potential. too bad that the manga/anime doesn't have her grow into some of it, she would definately kick ass. anyway, i'm glad i stumbled upon this fic, because it's great to read something that where ino is concerned, it's not automatically love and romance, but instead her life as a shinobi. of course, romance has to be in there somewhere, afterall, it is ino. i agree with your last comment, too, loving different people for different reasons.

one thing i liked was ino twisting her jutsu, to ultimately create something more battle-hardy. She's a very resourceful person, and taking something she already has and making it a weapon is very INO. her relationship with her father is something i didn't enjoy as much;

when you started the fic (to me anyway) it hinted they would have a strong bond but later on, it proved otherwise. i guess i just wish you would elaborate a little more on their relationship, since she's growing up and all, and show us just what they have. in the beginning it was centered on the daddy and the clan, and then, on the jutsu and shinobi life. it was too abrupt a change, i think you could have flowed into that a bit better. that could work too, tho, i can see how in her preteen/teen years it's not so much "daddy, daddy!" anymore, but more "ooh there goes sasuke-kun!", so maybe that abrupt change was what you were going for?

dunno.

oh and the "mind your mind" quote, just a little suggestion, it created a nice pattern/rhythmn, and bringing it back in later chapters would be great, i think, for the nostalgic quality. well, i did enjoy this &i look forward to her awakening, and her reaction to the aftermath of her victory. chyeah. hehe, 'til then! :D
Flaming Beauty chapter 10 . 9/26/2006
I thought you had this story plot all in your head...So Whats up with the nonexsitent update. even though its short its still good. Finally a fic where Ino is good, Please keep it A ino and shikamaru pairing.
MisSs005 chapter 10 . 6/25/2006
Wow.. This story is starting to get more and more interesting! I really like Ino, and you put her well in chara for that matter. I definitely like this new-developed-uber-cool tecnique of hers!

Anyways, will be checkin' this out.. Hope you'll update!

Boobaiz!
openwindow2 chapter 10 . 5/25/2006
WO! I READ THE WHOLE THING AND I HAVE TO SAY THIS IS ONE AWESOME FIC! IT'S SO GOING ON MY FAVS LIST! UPDATEUPDATEUPDATE! I CAN'T WAIT!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »