Reviews for Fate's Poisonous Kiss
Dan1234567890 chapter 3 . 12/25/2012
lawl nwn and bg dialogues..
Lizzy Vern chapter 2 . 1/13/2012
not a bad start at all! just small things, i think is that if she is a noble, that female drow pride would no way let a male get away with that, much less a male slave and more so in front of an audience. drow mind twords slaves is they can easily be replaced, especially nobles with money to waste. i would expect some punishment, even if 'light'. if she wanted to show affection, it would be done in private away from others.

but then that could just be how i interpret noble-born. not to mention she is evil alignment until she meets the seer.

anyway, cool to see young Nat. i have her showing up as a drowling about to head to the Academy in my own story when she makes her appearances.
naradrith chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
I have already told you how I like this. You must be a drow yourself, your woman drows seem so real ;-)
Guan chapter 9 . 1/7/2005
Wish you had done the barbarins view as he died. Such a sad chapter*runs off to cry*
Guan chapter 8 . 1/7/2005
The couples you mentined do sound intresting if weird.

Good chapter, romantic and with great songs. Sad in a way as I think I can see the end
shadow0015 chapter 9 . 1/7/2005
okay, not trying to be overly sensitive but Nat is a Wizardess not a sorceress. but i'm a knitpicker. things went from heaven to hell mighty quickly though and i bet that Nackor's ass is gonna be grass if he indeed killed off Seelamin. that isn't the end is it?

~TheShadow(leftINsuspense)
shadow0015 chapter 8 . 1/6/2005
"Twisted" by Keith Sweat would be good, too. j/k and if coming up with crazy couples isn't insanity than what is? Sharwyn/ Nasher. Reaper/ Mischa, that's a good one. i'm not nuts though. i'm not nuts! i wonder what was going on in Nackor's head as he told Seelamin what was going on. aw, little drowish barbarians running through the forest of Faerun...i can see it now. but my gut says that wee little Kalatyr Silver Panther won't ever come to pass.
shadow0015 chapter 7 . 1/6/2005
i've been sick too! i beat you gave it to me! lol. j/k. a mraching band accident? btw- there is a Women's Code of Ethics too. you forgot to say to horizontal mambo, my personal favorite euphorism for sex. the "N" comment was hilarous. Guys don't have a Code of Ethics but we do have Tenents and the first one is to never say I LOVE YOU until you've gotten to second base... but I guess barbarians don't follow those rules. he was lucky this time but guys know that you must be in scoring position BEFORE you make your move toward home. Nat's just a poor pitcher. okay enough baseball analogies, anyway this was a very good chapter. Nackor seemed a little tame but hey he can't be a ball of pure charisma all the time, right. Laterz, oh yeah the next chapter.

~TheShadow(flewTHEcoop)
Guan chapter 7 . 1/5/2005
Get well soon!

You forgot getting jiggy. Amazing how many phrases there are for that

Why do I feel the Matron mother and Nackor should get togther? Am I insane?

Poor Nackor, must have been hard to decide if to tell him or not. Great chapter, funny and sad
shadow0015 chapter 6 . 1/3/2005
did you make the rapier comment just to appease me? i really do use rapiers to much... i swear 3 out of every four characters i make have weapon focus, impCrit, and weapon finesse on them... it's sort of weird when you start looking down at all these characters that are supposed to be different and they all end up being more the same. i like explaination C. curiousity kills the cat, right? are women's ethics situational? that's not what i've experienced. nevermind. but women are master linguist, word for word, right. man, i hate that. connotation verse denotation, crap. i'm off track again. Nat also reminded me of my bratty little sister... she tried to stab me once... the memories hurt. great song, it reminds me of Your Disease by Saliva... i like that song. well, i think one of two things will happen either Seelamin will be killed by Nat or he'll be killed by Zarra. i've got my marbles on the first... assassians never change.
Guan chapter 6 . 1/3/2005
Great choice of song. You know I like the friend more then the main ones, I'm probably weird. Still intresting chapter
Guan chapter 5 . 1/3/2005
I loved the Zorro movie, I really liked that scene. Great chapter
Guan chapter 4 . 1/3/2005
Excellent choice of song to a decent chapter
Guan chapter 3 . 1/3/2005
Poor Nackor. I like learning more and more about the characters, I loved the fighting, Brilliant chapter
Guan chapter 2 . 1/3/2005
I love the dwarf. Great chapter, good fighting and intresting people