Reviews for The Impossible
hua wei chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
I have watch all the episode for dgimon adventure02 and I have evidence that Davis and Kari is poem fun to read
Skittymon chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
So cute and sweet
crestoflight3 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
I love Daikari! This poem was super sweet...I don't mind Takari, I enjoy it, but personal preference will always be Davis and Kari!
Doctorman chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
I liked it, takari fans shouldn't get upself. Daikari is very underrated anywat. Besides, both never happened anyway.
Eric chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
u have a rather interesting style of writing.
Out of the Shadows chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
Yea, im still and always will be a diehard Daikari fan. I really think that Daisuke deserves her and that Tk is kind of a prick, no offence. I just never really liked him. But I really like Kari and Daisuke kind of reminds me of myself so whenever I read some fluff about them, I feel like its happening to me.

Too bad its kind of hard to find good Daikari fics, however i thank you for all the hard work you contributed to this problem.

THANK YOU!
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
I'll admit right now that had to be one of the most clever things I have EVER seen on .
This sort of thing really shows wit on your part and a clear head on the petty brief, and wasted wars between fans of the series and characters.
I'm smiling, something I almost never do. Cool. I have to say again: clever.
OniHime chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
That was a good one. I'm not much of a Daikari fan, but enough of one I guess to have liked it.
Kaze ni Tenshi chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
I know what you mean. All the Takari fans seem to flame the Daikari. I'm a real Daikari fan. I just think they make a better couple. Takari's relationship is more of a bro/sis.
Sensei-Sama chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
Hm... short, and simple... I like that. . To really tell the truth... I'm a Takari fan. I don't give flames nor the whole 'takari rules' bit, so don't worry **I can handle either couples, and I'm starting to like Daikari, where I might just do one? But that is when time comes though**...

Anyways...I must say keep up the good work! Your the only worthy writer on here to actually put on a favorites list, and I'm not saying that just be some nice person either, I speak the truth.

I'm very impressed with your writing, and I wish you the best of luck in the future. .

~Care-free
Daisukesgirl1 chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
I've always liked your work and i'm a big daikari fan and this is more true than some things...for instance i could become a good author...impossible things happen every day...but probably not in my case. keep writing!
SashaBatTzion chapter 1 . 3/14/2003
E!I like your poem.I really like Daikari because it's...cute.C'mon,you gotta addmit it's cute!Anyway,great poem!

P. 't even LOOK at the evedence section of a Takari far as I know,it's really lame.:P
Mastero chapter 1 . 12/29/2002
Finnaly, someone who isn't sided only on a few couples. I have noticed that Takari fans can be annoying sometimes. I was laughing at how many people got angery at the 02 ending because Takeri and Hikari didn't get married lol.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2002
Fantastic! I love your poem! Daikari4ever!
AkuTaco chapter 1 . 5/27/2002
You absolutely right. I used to be a Takari fan, and I could get... let's just say I could get rude over the "evidence" that was presented to me. Then I started to write a story called Paths Crossed. It was all about Takeru and someone ::Gasp!:: beside Hikari. I found that I like the idea of Hikari being with Daisuke alot more than I did of her with Takeru. It could be that it just got boring... but...