Reviews for The Impossible
chibicherry chapter 1 . 5/21/2002
LUVD IT! ITZ SO SUGOI! to me, it doesnt seem all taht daikari but i dont really care. i am a takari/daikari fan. i'm biased but maybe itz cuz i am just not too big fan of any...
Silver Warrior chapter 1 . 5/10/2002
Nice. How can you be so objective about the whole Takari/Daikari debate?
Dark Angemon chapter 1 . 4/13/2002
Aye. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion. Personally I say screw Daikari AND Takari. I like Takimi and Daiyako better anyway. *grumbling* Someday I'm going to write a Takimi/Daiyako fic and then Hika can just go screw a Numemon. Ha.
Hakaisha chapter 1 . 3/30/2002
Short and to the point. You're right as usual, Kari isn't DESTINED to be with anyone, and she can chose her own guy however she wants. I'm a Takari fan, but I still don't see teh point in the Davis bashing. 'Hope and Light...Light and Hope' Why can't people just see Davis CAN, and WILL, grow up? You really bring out Davis's good side that most people rarely see.

Anyhow, good work. Very nice poem that really tells a lot.

~Hauntress
RenaissanceGrrl I couldn't resist chapter 1 . 1/28/2002
(***it's called acronym***) Ah, you're like me. _ I've written my share of both Takari and Daikari, but Daikari is just plain more fun. (Although ever so often something funny gets in the well water and Takari just kind of pops into my head...) I agree totally that no matter how much "proof" they show me for Takari, I will still *like* Daikari. And besides, Kari didn't marry him...in 03 her last name is "Sagi" (Yeah, she's the teacher), so she didn't wind up with wither one. (Unless they BOTH changed their names and...naw, too complicated of a theory to put in a review...) Anywayz, I like this poem. _ Write on!
Hopeful Writer chapter 1 . 1/6/2002
I must say, though I am a Takari fan, Daikari is a good couple. I can't see it happening, just because Kari really never showed any interest in Davis. I like reading things by you because you always take a special interest in Davis, without bashing TK. I can't wait to read more of your stuff.
Nexus Prime chapter 1 . 12/29/2001
OH MY GOD! YOU WROTE THE CRYSTAL DIGIMON SAGA? I LOVE THAT STORY! AHHHHHH! Calm...calm...calm. Ok. Sorry. That was great! I'm an obsessive Daikari fan as well. But I like Kenyako more. That's called an acrostic poem, by the way (I THINK). Bye! _
KA chapter 1 . 12/8/2001
hiyyooooooooo! i just happened to like daikari, too. u noe y i dun like takari? itz...well...i dun think u want 2 noe. if u REALLY want 2 noe y i like daikari, tuff. LIVE WITH IT. fine, if u rrrrrrreaaallllllyyyyyyyyy want 2 noe...e-mail me -

dun bother me, i have my own story arc & u dun wanna c me mad
GameGuardian2x chapter 1 . 11/19/2001
I totally agree. al though i belive that TK and Kari go together, i aslo feel that DaiKari is SO MUCH MORE KAWAI (cute) that takari.
Gold chapter 1 . 11/10/2001
Good poem! Short but good. :-)
Gold chapter 1 . 11/10/2001
Good poem! Short but good. :-)
Davis Motomiya chapter 1 . 8/27/2001
Great Poem.
daisukefire chapter 1 . 8/24/2001
A little bubble apears over Daisukefire's head: Ah, a true poet! This was very good, even though it was short. I tend to lean more toward Takari than Dakari, but I think that it is Kari's decision as to who she will chose. Destiny plays no role in Digimon, wait I take that back. Destiny is a broad word, and Kari is destined to fall in love. With who, we will never know. Great work!
Thiefy Rikku chapter 1 . 6/15/2001
That is right! Here on we have the right to write about whatever we want. That is why it is callel fanFICTION! Takari people sjould respect our stories, not flame them. They don't like Daikari either because they hat Daisuke or they are not open-minded. Continue with Daikari and don't let anyone stop you!
Cherry Seraphym chapter 1 . 6/12/2001
Very cute, the style is, by the way acrostic. I myself promote both Daikari and Takari, and I think this is a very nice job of portraying Daikari. Great work.
44 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »