Reviews for The Impossible
FicWriter02 chapter 1 . 6/7/2001
I know exactly how you feel! I'm 100% DAIKARI I don't give a'rats'ass what people say, especially Takari fans.(I hate T. !)CHECK OUT SOME OF MY STORIES! Thy're daikari. (1 kenyako_) Byes! _
saphire chapter 1 . 5/20/2001
i love "moving on" fic was good but i say kari and dai are married.i dunno just somthing about kari's little boy seems familier...
kimberella - emo princess chapter 1 . 5/2/2001
that was super cool... it is an inspiration to Daikari fans all over!
Blue Clad Fangirl Cerridwen chapter 1 . 4/18/2001
*blast paralize bullet at takari shoutout and blows to cool the tip...Damn flamers...One track minded redneck hippies just gotta shut up. Every ones has a choice on who to love.
Phantom 1 chapter 1 . 4/2/2001
Don't let those Taikari hippie punks get the best of you, Silver. Exploring uncharted territory is what makes writing fanfics so exciting, even if it's something like Daikari. I think you did great, even if it was short. Can't wait to read more of your Caring Hearts storyline. And actually, keep up the Daikaris, I haven't seen a lot of those on the net, you could be a pioneer in the field.
takari rules chapter 1 . 3/22/2001
damn right i will you idiot what were you thinking a daikari i think i'm gonna be sick
Meikari chapter 1 . 3/8/2001
that was very good,I liked how it spelled out 'Daikari'...Well,good luck on finishing the first chapter of 'Caring Hearts'!Is there gonna be Daikari in it?Hopefully,yeah!- Good luck again!
arkangel221 chapter 1 . 3/1/2001
This was a nice poem, i thought it was cool how it spells out Daikari. I also read the Auther's note and i think your right about people 'shouting "Takari, Takari." i can hardly fined any good Daikari fics out there. Keep it up!
ShannonL chapter 1 . 3/1/2001
I believe it's called an acrostic poem. This is great. Uplifting with more than a tinge of hope. It's difficult to convey emotions like that with only a few brief words, but you did it masterfully. Bravo.
ash03 chapter 1 . 3/1/2001
hey this is really good i thought it would be something else but it was good none the less... i hope to get my fic up soon on this website just need to come up with a title. laterz! _
Avril1 chapter 1 . 3/1/2001
It's called an acrostic poem. Very nice, Silver-san! I can't wait for "Caring Hearts"!
Aardwulf chapter 1 . 3/1/2001
Nice, and very creative! (Though the great big font scared me a little at first. *) Each line of the poem was very fitting and well thought out - overall, a very sweet poem. Great job. :)
Seth Turtle chapter 1 . 2/28/2001
Cool poetry. _ I still don't understand how some people can be so hostile about their romance preferences (Takari fans namely). The point of fanfiction is to write all kinds of s*** anyway.
A-Chan chapter 1 . 2/28/2001
YEAH Sliver! You tell them! Why don't you create some Daikari ML? Either way, that's how we feel. Go Sliver! I can't wait for Caring Hearts! Cheers for Silver-san! (Oh and I put out a new fic today. -_-)

A-Chan Yuy

We do what we please, this world is more corrupt for its own happiness. If you see what we see, remember someone is going to be hurt during the middle of this debate or Daikari or Takari. Always remember that. A.Y. (me)
44 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3