Reviews for Behind Blue Eyes
Wisteria22 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
That was very thought provoking. I can picture that happening, Your an amazing writer
Sen Ningyu no Sasori chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
That was really deep bro. I never really thought of what kind of responsibility Trunks really had when the Z-fighters died. You may have just driven me to start reading more Dragon Ball Z fanfiction, in addition to my usual Naruto fanfiction reading. Keep up the good work.
Vimesy chapter 3 . 4/7/2009
It feels like you dont know where you're going with this; I think you should sit down, write an outline, and then write each chapter based on the events and emotions we need to see in the characters and plot. This has serious potential, otherwise I wouldnt mention it.
shahi chapter 3 . 11/2/2007
I enjoyed your indepth analysis of the character study, it never occured to me that Mirai could be jaded. Now that I that think about it, it makes sense... Poor Bulma.
ShayL chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Oh God, wow. This is stunning! Amazing, really. Your writing is impressive, deep and thought-provoking. You use excellent descriptions and its good to see that you don't rely on "big words" and such to make it look good, because what you have here is way better than that, haha. This is a very realistic outlook on Mirai Trunks' future after destroying Cell of his time. I can easily imagine the stress of being the sole fighter building up, making him cold and heartless to the world. And Bulma watching him transform into this killing machine, her purpose in his life being stripped down to medical purposes only. Hope to see more stories like this sometime (especially Trunks-centric ones, haha)!
Loralee X5-214 chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
omg! u'r story is so amazingly well written its unbelive able! this is an extremly well done story! hope u don't mind that i coppied a few sentences 4 my story. but wow i get to tell u thing is an extremly good story u did! i love how u portrayed Trunks like that! omg, this is truly a great story! i ABSOLUTLY LOVED IT, i can't get over it! wow!

well i was woundering if u could acturally help me withmy story! i wonna writte a story with Trunks, and i really wonna portray him like u did! i'm thinking of giving my a girlfrind whos 98% Saiyajin and is royalty like Vegeta, but there from dif. planets. and truks has so kinda show her the rops cux she doesn't understand a lot of stuff. like y trunks fight 4 a world that isn't his. stuff liek that! amyways! it would REALLY be apretiated if u could help me with it. u seem Verry good story writting!

well i'll stop typing now cuz u'r probably getting a little board! weel I'll ttyl BiBi
geuss chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
holy shit. wow that was amazing. (god it sounds like im talking about sex...lol) where the hell did you manage to get that...good of...everything! wow! I love it, i mean your bloody gifted! I've read hundreds of stories published and fanfics and this one takes the cake...holy shit. Are you a perfessional? well i don't know if this is supposed to be a one shot or not, but hell its good either way. its disturbingly realistic, i mean it could very-well of happened to him...'cuz he really did change, alot between the beginning and the end of the cell saga. Wow, I...just...you...argh. I most definately am going to keep my eyes peeled for more of your work. well done.
Tilea chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
Alright, that one wins my vote for the most intellegantly written story I've read. Some day I'll be able to write with that type of vocabulary, but not any day soon, and I'm an honors English student. Anyhoo, I really liked it. Great work! Keep it up.

Tilea out.
shahi1990 chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
That is very deep, I've often wondered about Mirai Trunks' life afterwards. So much for a happy ending,that makes sense. Great job!
Gozilla chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
Excellent story! -
Alison Sky chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
Poor Mirai... -pets hair of drugged up Saiyan- I'd say you were mean and evil, but I've done worse to him in my RPG's.

Great story. The way you write is very refreshing and mature in how you're able to lay out your idea and show it to the reader as well as telling. Keep up the great work.