Reviews for Of Blades and Blood
yuzukikuran476 chapter 7 . 6/20/2014
poor Naruto :(
yuzukikuran476 chapter 6 . 6/20/2014
Naruto has become very cold cause of Konoha village and people in it well as the PINK HAIRED BITCH ninja and please update :(
yuzukikuran476 chapter 5 . 6/20/2014
I HOPE UCHIHA BASTARD AND PINK HAIRED BITCH DIES :(
yuzukikuran476 chapter 4 . 6/20/2014
yep PINK HAIRED BITCH IS MOST PATHETIC NINJA NO MATTER HOW HARD SHE TRAINED SHE KNOWS NOTHING OF SUFFERING OR PAIN THAT NARUTO WENT THROUGH I SWEAR TO GOD I HOPE NARUTO ISN'T STILL IN LOVE WITH PINK HAIRED BITCH NARUTO DESERVE MUCH BETTER THEN THAT PINK HAIRED BITCH NARUTO SHOULD BE WITH HINATA HINATA IS WAY MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN PINK HAIRED BITCH and please update soon :)
yuzukikuran476 chapter 3 . 6/20/2014
poor Jiraiya i hope hes okay and i wounder how Naruto turns out :)
yuzukikuran476 chapter 2 . 6/20/2014
are ..you..FUCKING KIDDING ME THAT BASTARD UCHIHA AND HIS PINK HAIRED HOWLING BITCH SHOULD DIE FOR WHAT THEY DID TO NARUTO THEY DIDN'T GIVE SHIT ABOUT NARUTO AT ALL WHEN I READ THIS CHAPTER NOT ONCE BASTARD UCHIHA AND HIS PINK HAIRED HOWLING BITCH DIDN'T EVEN MENTION NARUTO OR HOW SORRY THEY TREATED HIM IN THE PROGRESS :(
yuzukikuran476 chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
poor Naruto i hope hes OK and i hope that Kyuubi and Naruto become friends or brothers please update soon :(
night wind98 chapter 4 . 1/1/2011
nice
Anake14 chapter 7 . 10/22/2009
Please update the awesomnessness that is this story!
Lfan8 chapter 7 . 4/1/2009
So far I absolutely love this story! The reverse edged blade that Naruto uses seemed a bit weird at the beginning but I'm starting to like it the more I read and it makes sense that Naruto is using it since he might have to fight with people he still cares about(also the fact that he doesn't want to kill makes him a bit more human with the demon being inside and all...). The reverse edged blade is actually the third best weapon in my opinion that Naruto has ever used (The best one being 'Stick' from Medicinal Lullaby XD). The way Naruto can see and manipulate chackra when he meditates is also really cool. I like the way the characters have turned out especially Naruto since he's changed the most but still seems to care about his 'precious people' (though he doesn't like to admit it). The only thing that I would really hate to see would be Naruto being in love with Sakura just for her to get together with Sasuke who has broken her heart and been outright cruel and indifferent towards her. I like whats going on with the three of them right now but I seriously hope that it would eventually lead to Narusaku instead of sasusaku or at least more Narusaku than Sasusaku. Considering all that Naruto has been through and all that he has done for Sakura (like the promise he made, the time he saved her from Gaara and as she said 'cheered her up and made her laugh when she needed it the most' and many other things of course...) it would be extremely unfair for him to lose her to Sasuke(who thoroughly rejected her and caused nothing but pain). If you decide to make this story with Narusaku and keep writing great chapters this will probably be my most favorite Naru-fic considering how much I like it now. Even though this story has so many good things about it I don't think I could keep reading if this turned out to be another Sasusaku fic. I think Naruto deserves some true happiness for once because he has already suffered so much.
Fled chapter 7 . 8/1/2008
a well written story that deserves an update :)
PJ chapter 4 . 3/18/2008
Great Chapter.
PJ chapter 4 . 3/18/2008
This story is growing, I can tell that is centering on a Dark Naruto, an since we haven't heard from the Kyuubi, I am guessing that they made some kind of pact in which that made some sort of fusion to give Naruto the power that he so wanted. I also can't wait to see how you are going to make him interact with his other friends.
PJ chapter 3 . 3/18/2008
Great Chapter.
PJ chapter 3 . 3/18/2008
Please don't make it both pairings just make it Sasusaku or no pairing at all, because I really can't Naruto with Sakura right now.