Reviews for Foxy Fruits
Ari Uchiha chapter 8 . 1/22/2006
AWESOME
Sady-Lyn chapter 8 . 11/5/2005
I love this story! I did like the ending, but I'm one of those people who love the sweet romantic endings! Keep up the good work!
Sady-Lyn chapter 4 . 11/4/2005
This is a really good story! You have a few grammar mistakes throughout the story, but nothing huge. Otherwise everything's great for your story! Keep up the good work.
dianna chapter 8 . 6/30/2005
is it complete? if it is are you gonna write a sequel?
Tenni chapter 8 . 6/29/2005
Hmm, the rest is up to my imagination huh? Love Hotel! *Maniacal laughter* Sorry. That was twisted. Anyways, I glad for the happy couple. I'm gonna miss your story though.
Tenni chapter 6 . 6/11/2005
It has to be enough to save Kalah! His other form is kickass man! But if Koda dies as a result of it, how will Kalah react?
BHKL chapter 6 . 5/28/2005
um...Update soon. By the way I have a Japanese dictionary and Kyo acutally means Today.
kishe chapter 6 . 5/27/2005
right more please please it was getting good
Tenni chapter 5 . 3/2/2005
Aww, and Shigure was actually gone fight too! It would've been so fun! Koda is too blinded by power. He wants it too much. He even got rid of his love for Kalah.
BHKL chapter 5 . 2/27/2005
update soon!
Clover chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
Sorry, This doesn't have anything to do with this story But the Name Savannah rings a bell. Have you ever met anybody online names Clover or Sammie before?
Clover chapter 4 . 1/25/2005
GAHH GAHH! He had powers? ANd HOW COULD THAT KIND OF HORRIBLE FATHER TRY TO KILL HIS OWN DAUGHTER! Gr! Keep up the story though . *Going back to grring.* GR
BHKL chapter 4 . 1/24/2005
update asap and hope you finish this story...good luck to ya!
i love athrun chapter 3 . 1/18/2005
IT IS GOOD BUT DO A NEW CHAPTER!
jinchuookami chapter 2 . 1/12/2005
luv ur fan fictions plz make more soon. -