Reviews for Desperate Measures
Morena Evensong chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
Loved this story! I didn't mind this "perverse notion of yours" in the least: it was silly, but in a good way!

Their notebook conversations were hillarious! That was a great idea. Especially the conversation about Martis's knickers, I think that one was my favourite.

And yeah! Lambchop's back! I love Lambchop! I wonder what happens to her and why she's no longer at Hogwarts later on? Or maybe she is and she's hiding. . . . Lol!

Can't wait to find out what Spirals is planning to do to Sirius! And I am definitely checking out your husband's profile for the background story!
Catmint chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
Happy New Year! I'm currently watching the firework display over the Thames on the telly (only so extravagant because London wants the 2012 Olympics).

Another wonderful story, although definitely twisted! I did like, though!
Slightly Askew chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
"We almost caught ourselves, but we gave ourselves the slip. If I ever catch me, I'm going to make myself regret it!"

That was a hilarious howler! Fantastic!

And the profound statements were riveting, like:

"It's better to face the Darkness together than separate."

If you consider this "writing not up to par", you are wrong. Your "not up to par" can be my best much of the time. Don't ever think otherwise.

You have yourself a Happy New Year!
superflydragonfly chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
I am very sorry to hear that you have been having troubles. Hopefully they will get better soon! I have never submitted a review before, so please bear with me.

First and for most you have a true talent for writing. Your plots are always unique, well thought out and fun to follow, but it is your charactor devolpment that keeps us coming back for more. With each sentence we understand more and more about who these people are and why they made the decessions that they did.

The time and care you put into your stories shows in every word, it is obvious this is a "labor of love" like you say. Please keep writing and good luck!
Silverthreads chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
For all the various goings ons it was clearly and entertainingly written. I enjoyed it more than I expected to from the beginning of the story arc. Your writing technique is one of the best around. Do you write professionally?
Barbara Kennedy chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
I've loved the stories, as I love all the Snips & Spirals stories.

I do hope Real Life settles down and treats you nicer.
MoroTheWolfGod chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
LOVE IT!
SarcasticShiloh chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
Me: HARRY POTTER!‼‼!‼‼!‼‼!‼‼!‼‼!‼‼!‼‼!‼‼

*Two minutes earlyer*

**Daily Profiet**

TIME LEAPING TRIO?

.. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .

.. .. PICTURE OF H.P,.. .

.. R.W, & H.G IN MID OF .

.. .. .. STORM .. .. .. .

.. ..(PIC BY HUFFLE.P.. .

.. .. .. PHOTOGRAFER).. .

Daily Profiet reporter reports that an older Harry Potter, Ronald Weasley, and Hermione Granger have been spoted in 1975 (a/n: is that right?) chasing a huge black owl and a robe wearing house-elf. If anyone has any news about this event, please call Dai-lyPf, or owl at:

Daily Profeit HQ

P.O. BOX: 0

London, England

Wizarding World

*NOW*

Me: HOW COULD THEY? THEY SAW YOUNG SEV AND THEY DIDN'T TAKE ME! *Looks up* Oh, hi. You don't know me and I don't know you, Atana. I love all of the Snips & Spirals stories. There are a hand full that I haven't read yet... And that's only the ones the involve Severus getting used, or embarassed to much. But I'm working on it!

Oh! I have a question! But don't answer me! Was it really Ginny there? And are the Trio trying to do something? Did Severus recongize Ginny .W. In 1992? Please answer this one: Are you gonna write aouther Harry-time Snips & Spirals fic?

Well, I think this is long enouth. Please write anouther soon! TA!

Adios Amigos!