Reviews for Their Hearts Will Help
Amyrlin Egwene chapter 3 . 7/23/2007
I liked it, but I felt like something was missing. Maybe it was detail or something, but it felt like you sort of rushed through it and like you didn't put much thought into the plaut. In spite of this, I still enjoyed reading and I thank you for writing it.
Amyrlin Egwene chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
hmm, this one has a different feel to it, but it should be interesting.
Andrew Osuna chapter 3 . 8/24/2005
No offense but I thought they were going to see Sango and Miroku. Could you probably write an epilogue of how they reunite? Please and thank you,

Ks-Starshine chapter 3 . 5/24/2005
Very cute! I love this story! I like the idea that he feels he has to better himself, thinking he is not good enough for her when all the while she is thinking he doesn't love her! It's just the sort of plot line you would expect with these two. I really enjoyed it. I can't wait to read what you come out with next! Keep writing!
wand mage chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
i love your story.
Tywell chapter 3 . 4/20/2005
thank you for 3 wonderful stories!

thank you very much!
Ganheim chapter 3 . 3/14/2005
I'd really like to have left a long, thorough review, but after having written four of them and having my computer crash several times, and then the internet connection fail, I'm going to keep this one short and sweet.

Normally, I shy away from romance stories, but this one was well written (and, thankfully, it didn't have any gratuitous sex scenes). I thought it was a tad out-of-character for Inuyasha to be gone for so long; though the first time there's a lack of explanation and we don't really know if he came the moment Naraku was killed or what, and the second time he...what...waits until he has a job and house? Considering both the Inuyasha character I know from the series and what you've expanded from that base, I would have expected him to return immediately. Granted, there could have been changes in those two years he's helping protect Miroku's family, but you don't tell us enough to really decide that his personality changes during that time.

I also noticed that the world you portrayed seemed pretty American, though that's something that can be easily forgiven. It's difficult to research the minutia of foreign cultures and life and it's probably largely through luck that I know as much as I do, but since I'm not your Beta Reader I'm not going to prattle off a list or anything.

The only problem I had with your writing was that you occasionally missed letters that changed words (or used the wrong words, like "or" for "our", or "your" instead of "you're").

Well, that's it. Good stories overall, even though I thought the second was rather short and left a lot to be explained: like the condition of Sango and Miroku's family when Inuyasha left, why Inuyasha decided not to return to Kagome immediately, what he's doing in the mean time...

Please check out one of my stories. Happy writing.
Black Wren Sky chapter 3 . 3/13/2005
This was disappointing. You never explained why someone was looking for Inuyasha. And it came to an end way too quick. You never said why he didn't want Sui to know he was her daddy. You just seemed to wrap it up way too quick.
Bunneh x3 chapter 3 . 3/13/2005
Oh thats to sweet. Do you really have to end it now though? I mean come on. We don't know if they get any more kids or how anything works out. Please make a epilouge or something. Please? n.n Thankies. Read my stories too if ya want. Really appriciate it.