Reviews for Brown to Blue
Dru chapter 1 . 1/23/2002
Coooooooooool...
Harmony Malen chapter 1 . 1/12/2002
that was . . . WOW! I mean, it's Robert Frost meets Steven Speilburg (For lack of a better connection). Such creativity and amazing wording! I mean, sometimes poems are just so rediculous and stuff and sometimed I totally don't get them but yours was crystal clear and it portrayed so much emotion! You are nothing short of a genius! You, I surmise, are sooo going places!
KyttyLuvsKreme too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 12/1/2001
Hey! This is really awesome. I never looked at his change in appearance this way before. Very well written!
bob chapter 1 . 11/27/2001
Nothing short of brilliant, but they have the exact same personality, josh turns into max steel without missing a beat
Cyblade Silver chapter 1 . 9/28/2001
You're a very tallented writer, Ellen.
Alan Wilkinson chapter 1 . 3/22/2001
I didn't Know you were on ! Ok, you're going straight on Favorite authors. One thing. Rearrange PC so that it's one fic with several chapters (which is what the chaptering system is there for). This is the friendly warning before somebody sics Xing on you.
LanceGirl3031 chapter 1 . 3/1/2001
Oh msn...this is so great. :) You rock, Ellen. :)
Sonar chapter 1 . 3/1/2001
Are you talking of Max Steel?
Gridmaster chapter 1 . 3/1/2001
oooooooo...
Cat's Pajamas chapter 1 . 3/1/2001
Here, let me tell you how I read this, (because I'm strange and think you should know these things) I read the first stanza of course, and was like, "Wow. Does it get any better than this? How is she going to top that?" Of course I make my way to the second and notice that it is a rhyming couplet. Have I ever told you how much I hate those? They are so often so horribly done. Yet, I kept reading and to my surprise... This was amasing! You have now written the best rhyming couplet I have ever read. *applause all around* Good girl. Great work. Can't wait to see some more. *waves and runs off, throwing chocolate coffee packets in the air*
Maxy Steel chapter 1 . 2/28/2001
Girl, that was just a WOW! YOu're awsome at poetry. Keep it up! Catch ya later! Luv ya all!

-Maxy Steel