Reviews for My New Year Resolution
Kichou chapter 4 . 3/20/2014
Lol, the story was nice but I loved the last chapter the most. Clever Seto. Nice story.
copycat-capycot chapter 4 . 10/7/2009
"A/N: BTW, if anyone's wondering, Kaiba's New Year resolution was: Do whatever it takes to date Jou."

...Oddly enough, it was your author's note that made me laugh hard.

Nice story.
Lynn chapter 2 . 8/21/2009
Blech! I can't believe Yugi accepted his proposal. As if that makes up for everything. Not only does Yami want to marry him for the wrong reasons but wanting to buy your partner an expensive item does not justify cheating. I'd choose trust over a piece of jewelry any day. If I was Yugi, I would have flung the ring back in his face. I sure as hell wouldn't want that tainted thing.
kirly chapter 4 . 3/31/2009
I really like how you made Seto lied like that and I like it how Seto chases after Jou and not the other way around.
dragonlady222 chapter 4 . 12/1/2008
Cute chapter. i can't believe Seto lied like that.
dragonlady222 chapter 3 . 12/1/2008
Good chapter. She is a sweet girl most of the time.
dragonlady222 chapter 2 . 12/1/2008
Cute chapter. I guess she did trick him into it. At least, she wasn't conciously tring to hurt Yugi. I'm glad they made up.
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Good chapter. Poor Yugi, I bet Anzu saw him and kissed Yami but maybe not.
kasmo chapter 4 . 10/6/2008
Oh, Kaiba's good; he's very good. That was so hilarious and even though the joke was on Jou, I'm glad they finally got together. I actually believed it when Kaiba spun his story. It sounded so genuine, even if I knew it was different in the actual anime. I mean, this is fanfiction, so you can twist things...but I'm glad it wasn't true. I like Kaiba, or Seto, though I'm used to Kaiba, and Mokuba being related by blood. After all, if they weren't, Kaiba would have been all alone at the orphanage, etc.
kasmo chapter 3 . 10/6/2008
Wow, I feel sort of bad for Anzu, having been completely forgotten like that, but it can't be helped, I guess. After all, it was an unrequited love from the start.

I'm glad her future husband seems like a nice person though. And yeah, it must have been tough to get closure like that. I'm glad Yugi found all of this out so he doesn't have to wonder about it anymore.

I think now that if Yugi had known of the circumstances, he would have agreed to Anzu's request just because that's who he is. Then they wouldn't have had all these misunderstandings, but then there wouldn't be a plot. *Shrugs*

Oh, and I like that Anzu was the one to design Yugi's ring. It's like a blessing, a connection; a sign that she really is ready to move on and it's a nice gesture. It shows how sincere she really is and that she didn't mean anything mean by the kiss and the date.
kasmo chapter 2 . 10/6/2008
Yugi has to stop giving people heart attacks like that, but here, I admit Yami maybe deserved it. Okay, yes, he was doing it for Yugi, but as if Yugi would have wanted him to kiss Anzu just so he could get him a ring. Still, I suppose Yami does deserve forgiveness after his big confession and that he wasn't truly cheating on Yugi. But really, if he ever tries something stupid like that again...well, he should have more sense.
kasmo chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
Yeah, their relationship from three years ago sounds really cute. It's too bad everything seems to be going downhill now. I hope Yami and Yugi sort things out soon. I just can't believe Yami would willingly cheat on Yugi.
Talia chapter 4 . 8/2/2006
wow this made me cry... but it still was fluffy but ya I liked it kaiba was funny to
hanyou-samurai chapter 4 . 7/31/2006
continue, this rocks!
Novmber.Swan chapter 4 . 2/19/2006
Super cool! but aren't you going to write a part onn Seto too?

it's only fair you do since you made one for everyone!