Reviews for 10 Signs Of Affection
CluelessWanderer chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
I liked it and i do like the little short stories but i do like the long saspenceful stories too! sorry i am not too much help!
spazymcfish chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
i would not mind seeing rons 10 signs of affection!
Hermiones secret eraser chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
OMG... THIS FIC... IS SO THE COOLEST... I LUV THE POINT OF VEIW IT IS TAKEN ... WRITE MORE...PLZ
Berekka chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
Aww that was so sweet! I like the fact that it's from Ginny's point of view, because she is close to Ron and knows him so well. Lovely ending as well, very fluffy fic.
Ginny PoshSpice chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
I really like this one shoot.
Rubber-duckiesofdoom chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
Cute. A bit confusing, but cute.
Lavender chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
Its so sweet i love it!
Moonlight-is-Innocence chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
AW!

[clears throat]

I just had to say that -!
dark-princess-sf chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
Amazing...
i-luv-fanfictions chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
that was sweet! and that "AW" was LONG! heeheehee

anyways u should make more one-shots cause i really liked this one! BYE THEN
kaybella chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
oh fluffy fluffy fluff i lurve it! my fluff muse is frolicking right now ,got that frolicking. the whloe bit tossong flowers while squealing and giggling. and i have you to thank for you. but pessimictic lil' me did notice a few errors it was noting big ya know? keep up the good work.

love and hersheys kissies

kaybella
Sirhith chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
Love the one-shots. ;) This was from Ginny's POV, right? (You might want to add that in at the beginning, because I was confused for a minute...) Also, Charlie is the one who deals with dragons, not Bill. Good story, as usual.
Escritor chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
Awsome Liz XD

This IS cute and lovely

Your so talented :')

-Maggle
Dany Granger Weasley chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
I need to have my aw moment after this fic. It's just so cute! That's exactly the way I imagine them. Good job and keep writing.

Hugs

Dany
Loku chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
I have to take this moment to say a big, fat AW! It was just adorable and awesome and YAY! D Please right more cute one shots such as this one in the near future!