Reviews for 10 Signs Of Affection
CluelessWanderer chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
I liked it and i do like the little short stories but i do like the long saspenceful stories too! sorry i am not too much help!
spazymcfish chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
i would not mind seeing rons 10 signs of affection!
Hermiones secret eraser chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
OMG... THIS FIC... IS SO THE COOLEST... I LUV THE POINT OF VEIW IT IS TAKEN ... WRITE MORE...PLZ
Berekka chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
Aww that was so sweet! I like the fact that it's from Ginny's point of view, because she is close to Ron and knows him so well. Lovely ending as well, very fluffy fic.
Pommegin chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
I really like this one shoot.
Rubber-duckiesofdoom chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
Cute. A bit confusing, but cute.
Lavender chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
Its so sweet i love it!
Moonlight-is-Innocence chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
AW!

[clears throat]

I just had to say that -!
dark-princess-sf chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
Amazing...
i-luv-fanfictions chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
that was sweet! and that "AW" was LONG! heeheehee

anyways u should make more one-shots cause i really liked this one! BYE THEN
kaybella chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
oh fluffy fluffy fluff i lurve it! my fluff muse is frolicking right now ,got that frolicking. the whloe bit tossong flowers while squealing and giggling. and i have you to thank for you. but pessimictic lil' me did notice a few errors it was noting big ya know? keep up the good work.

love and hersheys kissies

kaybella
Sirhith chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
Love the one-shots. ;) This was from Ginny's POV, right? (You might want to add that in at the beginning, because I was confused for a minute...) Also, Charlie is the one who deals with dragons, not Bill. Good story, as usual.
Escritor chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
Awsome Liz XD

This IS cute and lovely

Your so talented :')

-Maggle
Dany Granger Weasley chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
I need to have my aw moment after this fic. It's just so cute! That's exactly the way I imagine them. Good job and keep writing.

Hugs

Dany
Loku chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
I have to take this moment to say a big, fat AW! It was just adorable and awesome and YAY! D Please right more cute one shots such as this one in the near future!