Reviews for Trials of the Heart
spindrifting chapter 1 . 5/8
I was so glad to see that there was a sequel to "What the Heart Wants." I DID wonder what had happened with the build-up of the Foot coming back in the last one, but was so absorbed with the character development and depth that it wasn't a big deal. I was sad to notice, however, that you haven't updated in years. I can only hope you find some free time, creative juices, and inclination to keep writing - otherwise I'll be a story addict with nothing to get my fix on!
tmntninjaturtlesfan chapter 8 . 8/5/2014
I hope you decide to continue this story someday. I love it! And hey what's wrong with being home schooled? :)
Juanita27 chapter 8 . 7/10/2014
Nooooo! That's all?! Where is the rest? It was just getting crazy good with the don/April romance and the Casey betrayal and Lindy getting older and prob about to notice she looks essay different from her Daddy and Uncles. Well, I hope you come back to finish this epic story. If not, you should still know this story (what the heart wants and trials of the heart) is awesome, and given the published date, prob very new and fresh plot for it's time. One lingering question I did have tho- so did Liv indeed commit suicide? Seems she may still be alive and living with her boyfriend whom she had to hide the pregnancy from.
StixOfCinnamon chapter 8 . 7/10/2012
Please please please PULEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE keep writing!
Penelope Valentine chapter 8 . 3/3/2012
OH MY GOSH! PLEEEEEAAAAAAAASE dont leave it there! The suspense is killing me! I have been up all night reading this story and the prequel... They're so good! You are a fantastic writer. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE finish the story! PLEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAASSSSEEEE.

Yours Excitedly

WCGirl chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
I know it's been a while since this story was touched but PLEASE consider finishing it! I flew through "What the Heart Wants" and would really love an ending to this incredible story. Pretty please?
Rika24 chapter 8 . 6/10/2010
i know you must not plan on updating, but i hope you do because i really wanna know what happens, and if that was really Casey that said he knew where the turtles were.
The Lady Meow chapter 8 . 4/29/2010
:( Oh no. No no no no no. Do you know how long I've searched for a GOOD Don/April story? And you stop it there! And haven't updated for four years? Will you continue it? I seriously love it, as soon as I read the first one I immediately came to this one. Please tell me that despite the long wait, there will be an update? Just a little one? Love it!

Fansquee chapter 8 . 11/23/2009
Please update, I want to know what happens with the 'Casey' situation, the 'Don and April' situation. And just what Don is going to do because by the end of the chapter it doesn't sound good.
Uruah chapter 8 . 3/18/2009
Woah! this sequeal is very heartbreaking, please update more, your writing skills are so good.
Candlelit1 chapter 8 . 11/5/2008
AW come ON! whats with the flip'n cliff hanger! lol. keep going friend!
Anime-crazed33 chapter 8 . 6/4/2008
Well, you have quite the story here don't you?

Honestly, I love TMNT fan fiction, especially the kind that involve Donatello and romantic interests. However, I am sure that you can understand how difficult it is to find well written and thought out story lines within the TMNT universe.

I love how you made Casey out to be the "bad" guy in that other chapter and even thought the sexual tension between Don and April annoys the living crap out of me...I can't help but like it. Overall, I am deeply impressed.

I would be incredibly disappointed if you chose to discontinue this story because I see so much potential for more. Simply put, I am dying to know what happens next and will probably cry if this story continues to collect dust...especially with the cliff hanger you left us with.

I understand that life gets in the way of our creative flow, so I won't beg or demand that you update. However I hope that you understand how much I would love to read to the end of your story.

Please keep writing...

Puldoh chapter 8 . 2/26/2008
great story so far, i've really enjoyed it, please update soon.
toki1 chapter 8 . 7/15/2007
Love this story, love this series XD please update soon!
toki1 chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
like your stories alot be back tommrow to read more.