Reviews for Destiny Aura
MashupMan2100 chapter 14 . 2/17
Considering the transformation from the last chapter, I have two thoughts of what has/had happened.

1.) Maybe the impact of Ash's body and May's body when they were pushed towards each other by Archie and Maxie was what triggered their transformation into Kyogre and Groudon.

2.) Both Ash and May must have gotten trapped in their subconscious when they became unconscious during the transformation.

Perhaps the last door they each open will reveal their most recent memory right before the transformation sequence. The screens may show the part of the transformation we didn't see in the last chapter: the actual transformation.

For instance, you could include lines like "May looked up to the screen and watched her own body expanded." or "Ash noticed the screen showed his body was getting bigger.

After that, their mission would be to wake up and stop fighting each other.

One more thing, unless Ash's and May's clothes faded into their bodies during the transformation sequence, I hope someone brought extra clothes or a blanket for each of them when they revert back to their normal selves.
MashupMan2100 chapter 13 . 2/17
The way the transformation sequence happened is interesting because we do not actually see Ash's and May's body change as the light was too bright for the others to witness it. The fact that the red and blue lights shown through their shirts probably meant that their clothes would not withstand the transformation.
plattytehpwn chapter 14 . 1/26/2013
Nooooo... THE LAST CHAPTER. PLEEEASE POST IIIT.
haruka chapter 14 . 1/25/2013
are you making more cause their really good chapters
SarcasticSapphire chapter 14 . 3/1/2012
update! :)
Elias chapter 14 . 11/21/2011
Why don't u add more charecters
DeltaRiley chapter 14 . 5/20/2011
Well, I would greatly appreciate it if you managed to finish this story or at least let someone else finish it. Since I'm fairly confident that it will go unfinished I simply used OxVanillaPeachesxO's review since it was an okay ending, but I would like to see how you originally intended on ending the story. Other than that, great story. For some reason I don't like Brendan, but that is besides the point.
I am the weirdo chapter 14 . 9/20/2010
u r a slow updater 4 years what is wrong with u
OxVanillaPeachesxO chapter 13 . 1/20/2009
Ok, since you can't seem to finish the damn story, lemme help you. Here's some fricken ideas:

When May screams, it's because she a picture of her and Brendan KISSING. Ash is also standing on the other side of the glass thing where the picture is on, and he sees the picture AND May. He bangs on the glass but May just can't seem to hear him, because she's in a state of utter shock (also shes become hypnotized from being Groudon's captive for so long). Ash finally BREAKS the glass and May screams again, and backs up a little bit. Ash waves his hands in front of her face, hoping to get through to her. Kyogre copies Ash's movements and wacks the side of the cliff in which The Pokemon Crew is standing on, sending them toppling down. May actually SEES what's happening from where she is and holds her hand out in an attempt to save them, and of course, Groudon copies her movements and saves everyone, but in the process, wacking Maxie and Archie and instantly killing them. Ash grabs May and pulls her into a hug, and May snaps out of her hypnosises. She looks at Ash and he looks at her. Kyogre and Groudon mysteriously begin to fade away into nothing because Ash and May are waking up. They fully wake up and Brendan tries to run over to May in an attempt to comfort her, but May shooes him away. He is confused because he thought May loved him, but May finally admits her feelings for Ash. Ash pauses for awhile before finally confessing his feelings and Misty is now crying silently.

Phew, that was a bit long, but you can choose the ending (though I know your bad at that)

XD
OxVanillaPeachesxO chapter 14 . 12/24/2008
Aw dammit! Can't you finish it for pete's sake? I've been waiting 2 damn years for this! HURRY UP!
Dark RoseXx chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
it is very good
Dark RoseXx chapter 14 . 10/29/2008
aw come on plz update soon, u r a great writer so dont give up

interesting story i can't wait 2 c what happens next
Dark RoseXx chapter 9 . 10/29/2008
uhh... i hate brendan
Dark RoseXx chapter 6 . 10/29/2008
gee i thought this would b a little more advanceshippy, soz but i hate brendan, i don't know y , i just do
Dark RoseXx chapter 5 . 10/29/2008
plz plz plz dont let it be brendan