Reviews for Amusement Factor
SLYSWN chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
Aww man is it really over? Darn I was enjoying it some much and now it's over, wa I want more! Ahem, any way seriously I loved this, this is definitely what Hyotei is all about. I want to see more Hyotei adventures and I want to see them now!

LOL, snorts, just kidding, I would never ever even dream of demanding something out of a fellow fanfic author because that's just plain rude. However I say this instead, i hope to see more Oshitari/Atobe magic from you because I agree like with out Hyotei, especially "Ore-sama" is boring. snorts.

Hyotei! Hyotei! Hyotei!

Cheers!
Silver Sniper chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
Pleasently delightful, especially during such a long and dull day this was for me. _
Hanase chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
OMG. You're so not going to turn me into an AtoOshi fan.

*dies*

But I LIKE. XD;

I was waiting for the kiss that never came. Woe! XD;;
Neko-chan -Silvered Tongue chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
GAH. LOVE. ::squishes fic happily::

And you're right-there AREN'T enough Oshitari and Atobe fics out there. But I'm sure that you'll soon remedy this, yessum? ::blinks innocently::

:D

Anyway, happily awaiting more stories from you in the future. ~

~Neko-chan
Kim chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
I actually enjoyed reading this a lot, and most PoT fanfic makes me want to claw my eyes. There is a very playful vibe between the two of them that is sort of antagonistic, and I like that about them.

And what's amusing is that this is considered a rare pairing, when in Japan, it's by far the biggest Hyoutei pairing with TONS of doujinshi and fanart and the like. It's huge.
Andhera chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
Why? Why don't you own Tenisu no Ohjisama? It would be so amusing if you did.

It was wonderful! I loved Atobe, who was slightly bratty but still quite subtly a narcisist. (As opposed to the blatant "i-love-me" personalities he has floating around this fandom.) Their relationship was very well planned out. Nicely done.
RoYale chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
O...that was nice. ) Not only did you manage to write OshiAto as more of an actual pair rather than "hi i'm horny sleep with me" type people, you managed to keep their personalities intact too. . It's a wonderful fic to start with, and I highly enjoyed it. Hope to see you around this fandom more, please keep on writing~
sTaR SNipEr chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
Hahahaha *dies* Atobe is horrible at analogies XD *shot*

Atobe: Ore-sama will not stand to be insulted like this!

Seiya: *rolling on floor laughing* Well, it was a good fic nad I