Reviews for The Difference between Wrong and Very Right
Natural-Territory chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
LOVE the pairing. They are my favourite characters by far. One problem, though: NOT ENOUGH KISSING :D
Kazuli chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
m...yummy! i absolutely LOVED it and i am so gald to read a Terry slash fic...it makes my heart sing..lalalala! (see, that was my heart singing, you'll have to excuse it, it's a little tone deaf) anyway, i added your story to my C2 hope you don't mind?
Snozzle chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
anonym0us, they are both very much Harry Potter related. Maybe actually reading the book would help.

Sorry Hi I'm Crazy. I must say, I loved that fic. It wasn't forced and all ran smoothly and sweetly. Loved it a lot.
anonym0us chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
who tha hell are those characters? they arent hp related
bananalestrange chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
i like it! i've never seen this pairing before,it's very interesting. good fic! :)
unspottedgiraffe chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
SO I just happened to scroll down the main page without setting a search for the first time in my life and rarely ever reading slash clicked on your page...why? because I've never seen a story with Michael and Terry. I must say that if you wrote that at 2:00 in the morning when you were about to fall asleep than I am ScReWeD. :-D. For PG too, it was really good.

I have found a whole new liking for these two characters.

xo, Kate