Reviews for The Princess and the Pup
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 14 . 5/24/2009
good chapter
twilightsfang chapter 14 . 3/7/2009
dude i love TPATP! hurry up with the next chapi, i am going insane. Hurry Hurry! what's with InuSessou's obsetion with killing his father? oh did Inu go full demon and kill his mate? agian i emphesize, HURRY!

blessed be

-twilightsfang

ps sorry about the huricane
Myou-Bakura chapter 14 . 6/6/2008
O.O InuSesshou took Kags! Holy crap, Inuyasha isn't going to like that! I really like this, update please!
kelly chapter 14 . 8/19/2006
hey its great but when are yoou going to finish it?
Inukag4EVA chapter 14 . 7/19/2006
So far so good!
dreamer1010 chapter 14 . 6/13/2006
cool but i wonder what happened to inuaysha's son to make him hate him that much. update soon ok i can't wait.
lady-joker chapter 14 . 11/12/2005
ACK NO! more

{»_£ÃÐ¥_JØKÈ_«}
toots chapter 14 . 10/24/2005
hey i was wondering if kagome could be the incarnation of this hatsukoi person that stole inuyasha's heart before. i mean she was as nice as kagome is and she was as shy and innocent as kagome is too. hmm. just an idea. alright i cant wait till the next chapter. good luck making it. _~buh byes
Raye Sun chapter 14 . 10/21/2005
Wow! I really like your story! I just finished reading the last chapter and I'm dying to know what happened between Inuyasha and his son. I do have a couple of questions though. First, is Shippo in this story at all? And second, how could Sango run into the camp site when she couldn't even walk the day before? Please update soon!
XoXtessieXoX chapter 14 . 10/19/2005
u better udate before i spas at u or ...ok i'll tell you later what i can do when i'm med hehehe
Energetic Anomaly chapter 14 . 10/15/2005
kool... this story just keeps getting better and more confusing well no not really confusing but still better, i love 2 read so its really good but plz update asap i have 29 fav stories and like 2 of them ever update so can u update asap!

thanx!
FireCat1234 chapter 14 . 10/6/2005
AH! Hurry another chapter quick ! (How do you create more chaps?I know it's syupid but I really don''t know!My e-mail adress is please anyone who knows tell me!
jody varn chapter 14 . 10/4/2005
I LOVE YOUR STORY!

I can't wait to see what happens next!

please update it soon!

I LOVE PRINCESS AND THE PUP!
Aranthi chapter 14 . 10/4/2005
KYA! Ok . . . UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! It's a cliffy! *sniffles sniffles* *pause* WAH! *looks up hopefully* Please update?

P.S. If I have been rude in any way to offend you, don't take it personally. I have been reviewing every story I've read like this. It's simply my way of showing that I just love the stories I read! _ Keep up the good story! /_\\ . . . that would be me . . . NOT!
MyNameIs Rini chapter 14 . 10/3/2005
lol...I thought that was funny how you named the chapter after the last sentence...very creative... post soon!