Reviews for Affirmation:True to Life
Hiei'sAngel101 chapter 20 . 4/5/2007
AW. I understand, but it IS very sad...This story was...well, I have to compliment u: u certainly know life. But, maybe a little help next time with the characters? I know it's hard; life doesn't explain it's people. But, if someone wasn't altready good at understand people, they'd have had many problems with it. On the other hand, it's ur story not mine. :) Congrats on finishing it; mine is a mary-sue and I fear will never be completed. :( oh well.
Hiei'sAngel101 chapter 14 . 4/5/2007
AW! :)
Hiei'sAngel101 chapter 9 . 4/5/2007
OK, I have to admit, in the first few chapters I had to struggle a bit to understand ur writing, but I stayed with it! And I love it! :D I especially love this chapter, lol, poor Yusuke. Rock on! :)
TheDemonQueen1 chapter 20 . 2/14/2006
That was really good. The ending was so sad though. I had a strange feeling when you wrote that Yukina had commented on how big Botan was that it was twins, and I was wondering how they knew the kids were Hiei's... and then you answered it... LOL that was an interesting twist. But that ending... you are right you know. Life does not have many happy endings. I enjoyed the story and wish you the best of luck from the gods in all your future stories. Ja ne!
Serendipitists chapter 9 . 9/1/2005
i dint even no u put this chapter up i loved it lol make another hb sonn please please please
SpikedStar chapter 8 . 7/11/2005
i love H/B fics and love their lime scenes. update soon k! cant wait for the threesome chapter
Serendipitists chapter 8 . 7/5/2005
i love it cant wai till next chapter can u write a hiei and botan lemon one shot ? i addinng this to the c2 community
Brennerdee chapter 8 . 7/4/2005
happy 4th of july to u 2. and i like ths chapter, but the kurama thing was kind of confusing, i didn't understand what they were talking about all that much but i think i got the jist, eitheer way i like it
BlueFireIce chapter 4 . 6/12/2005
lol i loved this story. and the ending was pretty funny
BlueFireIce chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
i can't stop writing hiei/botan fics and this on is cool it really is the first one that is alot like life
hieibotan4ever chapter 4 . 2/13/2005
this is a really good story. i hope u update soon
Hiei's Ice Maiden chapter 4 . 1/21/2005
I like the HB stuff better...lol...pleas eupdate soon!
Dream-of-Sin chapter 2 . 1/1/2005
I really like this a lot!
Crystal Koneko chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
Cute bit of HB you've got there! .