Reviews for My Darkness
pride1289 chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
vincent shoukld hav totally meeped right there in da end
Thunderstorm101 chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
Shpooky and ebil.

I like.
yllom21 chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
Wow... freaky with a captial F. Different from any story I've ever read before and very well written. Nice job.
scarlettHuntress chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
O.O that was horribly freaky and really well written...

*hides under the covers*
Clowyamma chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
Oh, no.. surely you jest?

This is far to beautiful to just be only a 'one shot'. But if there's no plans for more of this, I'll just have to be satisfied with what you've provided me with. Thank you for sharing this, it was really well done, and very intrancing.
Shale 101 chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
Well...least Vincents alright..._
Rusty Mirror chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
Makes me want to cry! Poor Vin! *gives vin a hug* Chaos is kinda sweet...in a demented way. As you can probably tell, I suport Vincent more than Chaos. But a great fic though!
whatevergirl chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
woah! i like that, it's good and in his own way, chaos is kind of sweet!:) nice!
Mako Red Eyes chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
wow...you...like...epitomized Chaos. I wholly agree on your take on..it... I hate it. Not your writing, just the truth behind it. You read my stuff, and you can tell I can't take that, lol. hee... I make Chaos a total idiot if I can...

Anyway... ooh...chilly. Well written, and oh god, poor Vincent (huggles Vinnie) Don't worry Vinnie-san. You're not worthless. We all love you, really.
BatSupe chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
YAYAYAYAYAYAY! *had so much fun reading this* Vin/Chaos, Vin/Chaos*chanting/singing continues** This was so awesome_ *feels so laved* Arigato, Arigato_ *Reads it again* I love the flower comparison_ and the prettiness! _ whee!*glomps you*...actually, I loved the whole thing_ Yayness!