Reviews for your face looks good on me
SkullDestroyer chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
This was really great. I haven't seen the movie but I heard so many good stuff about it. I liked how you went into detail about the attack. I also liked how Leatherface had a troubled past which turned him into a chainsaw mainiac.

This was a fine story I read. I enjoyyed every minute of it. :)
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
I liked it.
sam chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
WOW that wuz great! keep it up!
cleesy chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
HAHAHA. I don't know if this was supposed to be funny, but it was. Great story!
Philip the Great chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
I think his parents would no if their was something wrong with him
hidden dagger chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
aw i'm clenching my stomach
captain menolly chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
The detail wasn't as good as the others have said, but it was decent. It wasn't horrifying, either, but overall you captured the gist of it, but IMO, just barely. Keep workin' on it, and I'm sure you'll get better.
BartonFink chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
Beautiful and tragic.
Mike B chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
I love the Texas Chainsaw fan fiction story you did. It's great at showing how Leatherface became the monster he is. There should be a movie like your story.
connor chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
slightly 2 short but some awsome moments and it explains a lot. u should have explained the vilonce more but it was awsome and if u do any others u should make leather face go and kill evey single kid that bullied him in his life and dont just kill charactores with a chain saw put some 1 on a meat hook oh tortue some 1 reary show leather faces anger good story write more
Meira Evenstar chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
This was my first TCM fic to read. This was very good! Poor Thomas, who could blame him, ya know?
xariarose chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
that was really good. i liked it. keep on writing
ilovewriting456 chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
awesome! please continue, this is like the only story that really hooked me in!
Sugoi Tetsuya chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
Aw! tom i luv you! great bloody horrifying fic. My mom was reading over my shoulder and she was like "whoa, great detail". That's a good thing bc she doesn't like horror movies. You accomplished a great thing there. OOhh read my story! it's "I'll Always Remember You..." I need ppl to review and rate too.
Juicy Fruit Girl chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
...Ew! I liked it though :)