Reviews for A Solo Proposal
banzi chapter 1 . 5/22/2017
Wonderful story.
HanSoloIsBae chapter 1 . 4/7/2017
This was beautifully written, I've been looking for something like this and I've found it. Thanks
Lullaby85 chapter 1 . 3/15/2017
Loved it!
erindarroch chapter 1 . 2/9/2017
I like the device of the misunderstanding/miscommunication leading to Han turning up in person. He thinks she received his message and the answer is "no", bless him. His earnest desire to keep her in his life is just swoonworthy. And that kiss at the end is the best: "a vow, more official than any ceremony". YES.
Momm2five chapter 1 . 12/4/2016
I'm really loving your Han and Leia. I've been on a Han/Leia kick the last few days and have just discovered your fics. You write them well. Very well. I have a hard time with immature, always fighting, whiny, weepy, Han and Leia. Your stories are satisfyingly free of those!
Off to read more of your fics!
MistyTheLast29 chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
This be the perfect balance of humor and romance for my taste — wonderful job! Review I did (though I'm also not Yoda. I'm probably more Yaddle-ish, cuz I'm female (but I'm still not a small green creature (now I'm putting brackets inside brackets (inside brackets) ) ) )
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 1/13/2016
This was perfection! I can't complain about any of it. :D i love that he was there when he proposed! So beautiful, so romantic!
MrsScruffyNerfherder chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
i loved it!
princessleia04 chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
beautiful i really love the concept and feeling of this fanfic it is beautiful because han and leia actually get along in i love that.i mean i'm just going around reading fanfiction that i made it really great and i love making more fanfiction.i want to see more from you.
violet76 chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Beautiful! Way better than COPL!
ChocoCherry chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
aaaaw,i loved ending to the story! :)
mythical-dragon48 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
I loved this story! The mental image of Han & Darth Vader made me crack up too. Great!
F Maurice chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
I thought the way you asked for a review was very good. As for the story, so sweet, tender and amusing. Good job.
TrickForTreat chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Oh gosh, that was adorable! I read Peace With the Dead, and then afterwards I stumbled over this...I love it, it was adorable. Awesome job! (I need italics!)
careofmswoolf chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
I can tell I'm going to be on a review/favorite spree of your work for a while. Loved this story, of course - especially Han's self-doubt. I think it speaks volumes for their relationship that Leia can evoke such an emotion from a man who is usually so self-confident and cocky. You're quite a fantastic writer and you capture the characters beautifully :]