Reviews for Theft
No Name chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Cute how Serge thinks that Kid stole his heart.

And i think i remembered a time when i commented about 'Leena jumping off a cliff for all i care...'

Hey, it was funny at the moment. (Or maybe a little too harsh. Sorry...)
Pyroclastic flow chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
yo! you the one that wanted a girl pushed off a cliff?

LOL damned Thieves going around a stealing hearts
kane chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
o lah lah funny it was sweet and funny luved it i can tell ya dont like leena but who does shes a son of a _
ACCL chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
Can't be that almost every good Kirge I read out there is yours. What would I do without you?
Terra chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
I've spent the night reading several of your short Serge Kid fanfictions, and they are just TOO sweet! You have a very nice writing style, I'm glad I decided to browse for a few fics tonight. Keep up the good work.
Tiger5913 chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
Yahoo, another Serge x Kid fic from you! _ Damn, girl, you've done all the idea fics on them that there are; how in the world can I write a Kirge fic now? I don't want to copy your ideas, heh. 0 Ah well, I suppose I'll just wait for the muse to hit me. I'm stuck on Shadow Hearts right now, though, so I probably won't think of any CC ideas for a while. Perhaps I'll read your Kirge fics and can get inspiration from them somehow... _ Hehe, I absolutely adore your classic Leena bashing moments, you know that? XD BTW, I love long reviews. In fact, the longer the better, because that shows your reader is truly interested in your story, so please, write as long a review as you like. Well then, till next fic! _
Raven Shinobi chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
That was sweet. Serge and Kidd Forever!