Reviews for Group Therapy, I Don't Think So!
anthane chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
That was really funny! Can't believe they were acting the whole time, they are good ;)
Shirubagure chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
I laughed. xD You killed me. XD That was all an act? Wow. xD Could've fooled me. xP
ladybirdfish chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
love it :)
Sa'Kage chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
"Well, congratulation guys. I think we just drove our therapist insane." Favorite line in the whole thing. This was hilarious, and now my mom thinks *I* should be the one going to therapy, but the voices in my head disagree! Great fic, keep writing!
BlackRoseGirl666 chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
you inspire me to write better humor! that was brillant pure jeanous! loved it x 10000000000000000000 and be yond!
Beautiful Feather chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
no way, no way, no way~ that was amazing! You are really good at writing humor!
Hiwatari-Winchester addict chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Humour? Humour? Humour? It was way too beyond that!

I actually fell off the chair I was sitting on!

Really it was way too much of fun!

I seriously thought that Demolition Boys were showing their emotions! But really making your therapist insane is way too much of fun!

Keep up the good job! _
Foxxy-Kyuubi-lover chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
lol brill its the funniest fanfic i eva read omg g8 so funny!
Secret Thought chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
LOL! The ending cracked me up!
Rapunzelle chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
This story is soo funny. I can just picture it in my head.

:-)
volli chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
i laufed so hard i had an attack! toatly loved it!
ViperDaisy chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
AHahahahahaha that was hilarious! it's a good thing my roommate's out somewhere otherwise i think she'd have been seriously disturbed by the cackling.

beautiful.
psychedelia chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
Seriously awesomely totally HILARIOUS! I started laughin the 'eep' part & around & my sis was thinkin of sendin me 2 the Mental Hospital. LOLZ
Kaira-Chan chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA Love da part when Tala said eep. The doctor is a complete pyshco(sp?) Anyways I love this story. It's da best beyblade story I read
ObsessiveDevil chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
that was so funny! omg! that completely made me crack up! great plot, and amazing plan from kai and the Demolition boys! yays!

Kate.