Reviews for Here We Go Again
M.T.Pockets chapter 5 . 2/6
Oh man that was too funny. I feel like I can't write a proper review because I'm too busy laughing. The scene in which Jake got his starter was pure gold! Oh and then there was the part where that thing granted Jake powers! I also loved the pokedex chiding Jake about his appearance and the running joke about turquoise hair. The backpack is another great running joke too. And then there are the jokes like the end of the battle with Mary-Sue and just chapter four in general. The humour never lets up! I really did laugh out loud at the beedrill strike. Oh man I know this story is pretty old, but man some cliches truly never change because so much of what is parodied in the story is still relevant today.

But I think what's best about the story is that the author still clearly loves pokemon and fanfiction. There's a hint of affection in it that prevents it from becoming hateful. I've never added anyone to my favourite authors list before, but I think I will now.
Wolfsthrope chapter 2 . 4/19/2016
I may have planned for some of the things you mocked to appear in my story. Arse.

I now have the challenge of doing it whilst defying all Mary Sue laws and actually making it good. This is gonna be fun...
Wolfsthrope chapter 1 . 4/19/2016
This is without a doubt the funniest fic I've read to date. Thank you so much for reviewing my story so that I would find this XD
O chapter 5 . 6/13/2012
six feet?

I always imagine them right up in your face like in the games, but then this isn't about the games. I just wanted to mention it, gave me a laugh.
Omega chapter 2 . 6/13/2012
"But wait, let me give me something for your trouble,"

I know it's a typo, but I like the way it sounds, and I laughed.

At least Seedy can maintain some semblance of sanity... Unless breaking character is one of the subjects you cover.
Omega the omniscient chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
slowpoke alarm clock

Genius!

Good work with the rest too. Very funny.
ken chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Hahahahahah, fucking awesome. My name is Sue, Mary sue
FoxyWolf16 chapter 5 . 6/21/2009
"I’m only a trainer now, but someday I hope to be a great randomly capitalized Trainer like you.”

This quote has made my day.

I loved this. I realize this hasn't been updated in like... four years? xD *cries* You shouldn't abandon goodness like this. This is a gift to the fandom.
Broken Oken chapter 5 . 1/28/2007
ahahaha xD

this fic makes me giggle quite a bit.

cliches are what always pull me away from, and get me to stop reading other trainer fics.

*faves story*

continue soon!
GuruBishisama chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
This is absolutley brilliant. You have no idea how upset I was when I looked up and the last update was almost two years ago...

Either way, great job poking fun at all those overused cliches. I especially enjoyed the Beedrils and the "Veridian Citi".
xrokkuriix chapter 2 . 10/7/2006
GREAT! This is an extremely good view on fanfiction cliches. You have actually changed my story. Yup, sorry, Shishido. Anyway, GOOD JOB! I haven't read the last chapter, so I don't know if you're still working on it, but if you are then please continue!
Sevrius chapter 5 . 7/27/2006
“We’re on strike.” Interesting! I must admit, I've used the "vicious Beedrill" theme before, but for different reasons.

“Watches too much TV and thinks that pokémon can use any of their attacks whenever. Disgraceful. They shouldn’t be allowed licenses.” True dat! XD

"Updated: 02-06-05" You should update... *shifty eyes* Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't see why Pewter's called the "Land of Great Angst".
Sevrius chapter 4 . 7/27/2006
Well, that was... surprising. (And funny, though if I were waiting for an update...)

That Route always annoyed me, with its single patch of grass. *attacks route*
Sevrius chapter 3 . 7/27/2006
"he wouldn’t go east to Victory Road either"

Don't you mean west? Sorry, just thought I'd point that out.

As a side note, I'm actually beginning to like Jake. He's kind of... cute.
Sevrius chapter 2 . 7/27/2006
I loved the booming voice! But it surprised me that you never had Jake encounter a (wild) legendary at the beginning of his journey.

"An inflatable azumarill graced the top of the precarious pile, staring morosely up into the sky with its painted-on eyes."

Though I don't quite understand what this is suppossed to mean. It was humorous nonetheless though.