Reviews for Runic Fortunes
courage-mylittlelionheart chapter 16 . 7/15/2014
LOVE LOVE THIS STORY. I re-read it at least once a year, and adore it each time.
Silver as the Rain chapter 16 . 6/22/2013
This was absolutely AMAZING!
I think this is the best fanfic I have ever read, you are seriously talented and I love you for writing this, you absolute STAR!
Fang500 chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
-steps out of the shadows and into a sliver of light and drops a review-

I am enjoying your fic. It is very much unlike other KA fics I've read. Now, I am going to get back to my lurking and read the rest of it.

-steps back and vanishes into the shadows-
Terikel chapter 16 . 3/31/2012
fhksjdbfhjd.

Sry, but your story left me speechless. That's also the reason why I couldn't be bothered to review every single chapter, I simply couldn't stop reading long enough to write a review.

I just love the story, and Ymma, and her dogs, and Tristan, and the knights, and the fantasy. Seriously, I wanted to read a good romance with Tristan in it, but you gave me so much more. I loved how Ymma had magic and could fend for herself and save the knights without being a Mary Sue, then the slowly developping romance with all the drama, the dragons, the trolls, and Loki, gosh, I love Loki and I was squeeing like a fangirl when you included him, and he's so wicked and I love the time travel and I totally made all the connections with Tristan learning Saxon (and felt really smart xD) and him being married, although I really wanted to hit Ymma for not seeing that she was the one he would marry, she was unusally dense.

And I loved the end! But I do pity Tristan, having to deal with a pregnant woman, especially one like Ymma, won't be easy, and then twins, the poor parents.

Btw, I totally blame you and this story for interfering with my study time. But it was worth it. *sigh*

Thank you for this epic piece of work, and keep it up. You're a great author. )
Anitina4 chapter 3 . 11/18/2011
Wow! Love your story and Ymma. Very well written idea and the dogs are a huge plus too! Looking forward to reading next chapters.
Wolf and Leopard chapter 16 . 9/14/2011
This...Is...AWESOME. I just finished reading your story and I adored it. Thank you for posting such brilliance on fanfiction. I can't wait to try reading more of your stories. Know that you have found yourself one more of many (i'm sure) fans.
Gwilwillith chapter 16 . 5/25/2011
Absolutely fantastic story! Loved every second of it! The saxon mythology you added was brilliant! :D
SamuraiBabe09 chapter 16 . 3/22/2011
I just wanted to say that I LOVED your story! It wad just awesome and I really like Ymma and how you intermingled magic and dragons and all other things like the history and etc. I just thought you should know. D
cleo nightingale chapter 16 . 3/4/2011
Six years and finally finished. Congratulations! The five-years-time-travel in the end was well thought through and nicely done. Better than in most hollywood films.
Ramadiii chapter 16 . 2/22/2011
Wow... I started reading this today and finished it now, and all I can say is... wow!

You are such a good writer and this is such a good story I don't know how to think straight right now! Tristan is my favorite knight and this was one of the best stories I've read about him.

I especially liked the "time-jump", a really awesome touch!

Don't know how to praise you enough but you did a REALLY good job!

Love to you for writing this awesome piece of art!
Guest chapter 11 . 1/2/2011
How'd you get all those translations?
Yodes chapter 16 . 11/23/2010
Loved this.
JudithVB chapter 16 . 11/18/2010
I loved it! Amazing :) I enjoyed every bit of it
Anonymous Authoress chapter 16 . 11/7/2010
Wow, very good story and now I am not going to be a typical reviewer and tell you why! XD I can tell that this story was very well researched just by the footnotes and judging by the author's not at the end, now I know why. Plus, the characters were very believable and, they were consistent in their growth. I also liked that the movie was only a small aspect of the story, it shows your creativity. Plus, if you changed that part a little bit, you could probably turn it into a novel and get it publish... Hint hint.

Anyways, I'm sure that I can go on forever saying things I liked about this story but I won't.

Good job!
Admiral von Cha-Cha chapter 11 . 10/30/2010
!

HE CAN'T LET HER LEAVE!

*coughs* Erm, right. Maybe I'm getting a little TOO into this...

Ah well, take it as a compliment to your writing skill. You really should include a box of tissues with this story, you know. :D