Reviews for Could've, Should've
LadySol chapter 14 . 9/15/2009
I like what you do with your stories. You take the world JKR has made and you build. You tell stories that weren't told. The other side of things. The blanks. AND you do a good job of it. Your characters are well rounded. Each has their own purposes and motivations. It was a interesting read, obviously it doesn't fit with the events revealed in later books, but good in and of itself so the inconsistencies seem irrelevant. It is a story that COULD have happened. I really think more fanfiction should take advantage of the amazing world Rowlings created and be less worried with cannon.
anonymous chapter 14 . 12/24/2007
complete, your joking, please don't 'end' it there that would be a horible ending to a brilliant story, plus it has so much potential please update :)
suzy chapter 5 . 12/24/2007
wow harry's acing like a right brat isn't he, brilliant story though.
snarky Beth chapter 14 . 12/23/2007
Wow, I LOVED reading this story! It was so good, entertaining, sad, and excieting. I hate Pettigrew though, stupid rat! Gr, I blame him for the fall out in your story, if he wasn't always bad-talking Sev, the friendship could have lasted. I REALLY hope you make a sequel! Please? This story was VERY good. I'm a fan of the silly belief that Remus and Severus could get along some day and form a friendship. *sigh* I can dream, right? ;)
Angel-o-Darkness chapter 14 . 12/21/2007
aww good story, i can't wait for the next chapter :3
Bubblefang chapter 14 . 9/21/2005
Great story! You wouldn't happen to be continuing this, would you? *has read all the chapters*

I loved the "prank" scene when Severus exploded everything. I just happen to love stories that have things like that happen to Severus.

...so their rivalry is all just a big BIG misunderstanding, right? O.o Ooh, what bad little boys. Not listening...

Good story.
Bubblefang chapter 2 . 9/20/2005
I'm on the second chapter here and I just thought I'd drop a review. It's pretty good so far - Snape and Sirius perfectly in character - everything's great.

The only note I'd like to make is that it's "surrepitiously" not "superstitiously". The former is 'trying to be subtle' and the second is 'suspicion of supernatural things'. Heh.
siltear chapter 14 . 8/29/2005
great story. really believeble.
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 14 . 8/25/2005
This is a wonderfully angsty story, and well written. I do hope that you're still working on it. I love your characterizations and the different spin you've put upon the Marauders' interactions with Snape...
Nowanda chapter 14 . 7/31/2005
Stupid, stupid Snape. He must have no feelings other than humilation and anger. Gr. Anyway.. update soon?
Nowanda chapter 13 . 7/31/2005
Um... What's Stockholm Syndrome? I have no idea.. But.. stupid.. kidnapper. It reminds me a lot of Peeves the Poltergeist, though. Hm.. Did you purposely do that? Anyway, I love the drastic turn of events. It's lovely.
Nowanda chapter 11 . 7/31/2005
Hm.. I've just noticed this. Slytherins like to smirk, and Gryffindors grin. Lovely, though. I loves the story.
Nowanda chapter 9 . 7/30/2005
Ooeep. That's.. interesting. An'way, I'll finsih tomorrow, as I have to sleep now. G'night, and baii.
Nowanda chapter 7 . 7/30/2005
Hm. Fun fun, lemme guess, the little tea party will go HORRIBLY wrong and Snape Sr. will go to his home with an even WORSE mood? Eh, I dunno. Just guessing.. Is all. Okay chapter.
Nowanda chapter 6 . 7/30/2005
Hm.. That was a bit fast. I had to go back and read it twice, but then again, that was prolly the point, to have it go fast. VV
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »