Reviews for Iktomi Gnaye The Spider's Fool
a2zmom chapter 6 . 1/7/2005
Cute and very amusing. I always enjoy you more plot-driven stories and this was no exception. Liked the Indian lore and at least Lindsey gets a bit of a respite at the end.
Imzadi chapter 6 . 1/5/2005
I guess as Will from Avon says, "All's well that ends well." Lindsey will have his romp with Saeth, the shield is back to its rightful owners, and he isn't in trouble with the Senior Partners. This is a very good ending to a great story. Good job as usual, Dana. I loved it!
Queen Boadicea chapter 6 . 1/5/2005
This story was cute and funny. I loved the vicious banter between Lindsey and Lilah although it's clear that since she goes to so much trouble to bother him that he's a threat to her rather than vice versa.

Paddles. Amaretto-flavored penises. Bubble-wrap (that's from that Connor/Gwen story you did). What naughty things will you come up with next? ;)
Imzadi chapter 5 . 1/5/2005
I can see that Gwen could be the one to steal the shield from James. Boy, they're making Lindsey's life a living hell, aren't they? I can't believe his favorite old movie is Porky's, though. That's so juvenile. Why not High Noon or Shane or something like that?
Queen Boadicea chapter 5 . 1/4/2005
I'm a little dizzy from trying to keep all this North American Indian information straight. But it sounds intriguing. I like the way Lindsey is handling himself but it's rough how the poor guy can't seem to get a break.
Imzadi chapter 4 . 1/3/2005
Poor Lindsey. It's not his fault he & Lilah had sex, but they're fined $10,0 apiece for it! Go figure! And his neighbors are really weird, too. I hurt for my poor boy; I wish he'd have some luck that wasn't bad. He doesn't deserve all of this.
Queen Boadicea chapter 4 . 1/3/2005
Ew. And I thought going up against Angel gave Lindsey problems. Why does everybody who ever sleeps with Lilith Morgan wind up regretting it? Oh yeah, because she's a coconut.
Queen Boadicea chapter 2 . 1/3/2005
Amaretto-flavored penis? ROFLMAO.
Imzadi chapter 3 . 1/2/2005
While I'm glad that Lindsey will be getting some sex, I'm sorry it's with that witch Lilah and not with someone he likes. If only he could get out, find a nice girl (or even leather pants Gwen!), and be happy. James, Dominique, & Sophie are a little scary, aren't they?
Imzadi chapter 2 . 1/2/2005
Poor Lindsey. He's had so little happiness in his life. That's one reason I was so upset with what happened in Season 5. He really needs a break, and he doesn't seem to be getting one. Lilah is such a bitch!
ka-mia2286 chapter 2 . 1/1/2005
I love Lindsey's character. He's always been one of my favorites. He's like the mortal version of Spike. Love the story so far. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next.
Imzadi chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
I've read this before in its entirety, and I enjoyed it very much. Lindsey has a VERY active imagination sexually. My conservative mind boggles! What in the world does one do with liquid latex? (You can email me the answer!) Sometimes I wish the Dear Boy were real and mine!

It's obvious that Lorne likes him, which makes season 5 so much more ludicrous. Anyway, Dana, this is a very good story! Nice to see Saeth again.
Queen Boadicea chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
Lindsey is a character I've missed on Angel: The Series. Ditto with Doyle. As far as I'm concerned the characters they got to replace them aren't nearly as much fun.