Reviews for Not such a good idea
SamiJo chapter 2 . 2/2/2005
If it is at all possible I would wish for you to update soon. Love the story by the way.
rosie4299 chapter 2 . 1/8/2005
Okay, I just got finished reading this story, and honestly, it's terrible. I always try really hard to be constructive with everything that I review, but it's really hard to with this story, because there are so many problems with it.

First off, City Hall is closed on major holidays. Plus, you can't get married if you are intoxicated or under the influence, the JOP simply won't marry you. They can't marry you, I mean, they probably would in Vegas, but you can marry just about anything in Vegas, so it's not really a comparison.

Why would Tristan pretend to be drunk so he can marry Rory, sleep with her, and then sleep with her best friend? Even Tristan, who I'm sure can be pretty schmucky, wouldn't be that much of a prick. I mean, that's in really, really bad taste. And why wouldn't he use a condom? I'm sure that someone with his experience would know to wrap it up.

And then, the story is all dialogue. I had the hardest time trying to figure out who was talking, and it was really frustrating, to say the least. There are no descriptive words whatsoever, no feelings, or emotions, nothing in the way of a setting. If you continue this, you would probably want to develop that more.

I don't see Lorelai or Paris and Rory for that matter not wanting to hunt Tristan down, at least to kill him. And they would be able to find him. Paris must know his parents, as they are part of the same social circle. Plus, Rory and Tristan's grandfather's know each other. They would at least be able to find him through some channel.

Plus, the way that you have set this up, it would be pretty hard to see Tristan able to come back into the picture and have anything work out between him and Rory or Paris. They are both too independant and feminist to allow that to happen.

If I were you, I'd probably go back to the drawing board, and develop this idea more. And when rewriting it, remember to expound. More information about the setting, plot, characters, and general info is always appreciated by readers.
Lovelock79 chapter 2 . 1/4/2005
wow... it's too bad they are both tristan's ... please write more soon.
Callista Wolfwood chapter 2 . 1/4/2005
Talk about fucking Irony. Great chapter Update
evita chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
ok first GREAT IDEA but i believe you must write them with a little more patience coz it seems as it you write the first thing out of your head which is good but remember that we (readers) need to absorb it...go slow theres nothing wrong with, think things through...but anyway GREAT IDEA I LOVE IT!
fairieangel chapter 2 . 1/2/2005
This is definitely the WEIRDEST story I've ever read, but it's actually kinda funny. I hope you udpate soon. I'd like to see where exactly you take this.
Season4.5 chapter 2 . 1/2/2005
god I hate double pregnancies... and why does Paris have to be preggers with tris' baby too?

boohoo!
Lonnie chapter 2 . 1/2/2005
Right then.
Lukis chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
Wtf?
smile1 chapter 2 . 1/2/2005
Hey,

This was a pretty good chapter, though I don't think Tristan would be irresponsible enough to sleep with both Paris and Rory. It seems a bit OOC and unrealistic, but still interesting, I suppose.

Bye, smile :-)
audreybabie chapter 2 . 1/2/2005
i got through half of this chapter and wanted to slit my wrists... it's totally unblieveable. try again, the idea is good, but there is no descriptive words, nothing to say there emotions, blah blah. try re-writting it before u get more flames.
sooty7sweep chapter 2 . 1/2/2005
hum...i really wanna see where this is going. please update soon

Kayels
KC-Chick chapter 2 . 1/1/2005
Both of them pregant? and BOTH with Tristans? Wow, not even this much drama happens in the actual gilmore girls. i liked it, i'm just worried about paris and rory. and tristan, god what a player! hope they find him. continoue soon!
aphi72 chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
The idea for the story is a fun one, but I didn't like how you had a sober Tristan sleep with both Rory and Paris. If he really wanted to work things out, get married, have fun, etc with Rory I don't think he should have slept with Paris. I mean who does that, lets leave a note saying I want to work things out, but first let me sleep with her friend and roommate. Sorry, I just got to rambling, but other than the whole Paris, Rory, Tristan sex triangle I want to see what is going to happen.
smile1 chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
Hey,

The idea's pretty good, though I didn't like how you worked it out; it was too chaotic and messy. Try rewriting this chapter and take your time while doing it. Oh, and check if you accept anonymous reviews or not. Just go to setting and check.

Bye, smile :-)