Reviews for Papyrus
Guest chapter 5 . 3/15/2015
Please do not grow a bird Atem-chan!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/15/2015
Eww...and I thought you didn't like romance, Kaiba. And you're right Atem. Why does love make people act tsundere?
readerwriteranimelover26789 chapter 9 . 1/2/2011
AWESOME!
readerwriteranimelover26789 chapter 8 . 1/2/2011
for once im saying this poor seto...
readerwriteranimelover26789 chapter 4 . 1/1/2011
SHOCKING!
readerwriteranimelover26789 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
AWESOME! LOL
BlAcKoNiX chapter 10 . 6/17/2010
oh it was realy good you should rite a sequal just not in that diary form
Dindella chapter 6 . 7/27/2009
I love it so far! It's getting late here (actually, technically it's early), so I'll have to be going to bed soon. . . but I'll be reading this story up again hopefully tomorow. Keep up the great work! -
Rehema chapter 10 . 8/22/2008
I do love this story... like I said before, I wish Mana was her "brown-haired" self in this story, as it is easier for me to picture her like that. Nevertheless, again, I LOVE IT! It fits well with the actual storyline too, I suppose, considering the implication towards Bakura at the end. PLEASE WRITE MORE A/M FANFICS! And will you read what I have so far?
Rehema chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
I LOVE THIS STORY! BRILLIANT! I especially enjoyed your Atem X Mana pairing- they're the best couple in all of Yu-Gi-Oh. I would've made Mana's hair brown like it is in the anime, but what the heck- if it was blond in the manga, so be it. You really brought the characters to life! However, I never saw Seto as such a close friend to Atem- that's more of what I'd expect from Mahad, considering that Atem and Mahad are friends since childhood too. Anyhow, keep writing! Could you read my story... when I actually get it published?
Koharu Kusonoki chapter 10 . 4/13/2007
The whole thing was really good! Awesome job! I thought you did a good job with the romances too. I like the pairings you used, they Atemu and Mana and Seto and Kisara are so cute together!
Plasmarc chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
Read the whole thing, am now reading it again. Wholly Carp! I love this fic, it's like brilliant beyond belief! If you EVER remove it, I will hunt your sorry arse down and beat you with an eraser, Muhahahaha*choke**cough*
Silver Warrior chapter 10 . 11/21/2005
Now that was fairly cool. Nice accounting of how things went originally.