Reviews for The Rainy Drive or otherwise known Tortured Souls
degrassijayandalex chapter 4 . 4/27/2008
Ok well this fan fiction was great for many different reasons and yes Im going to tell them to you well the first and most important one is that it is a jay and alex fan fiction,and I love them as a couple cause they are my favorite couple on then the one thing that I realy liked was that in the begining in the first chapter Jay was all like caring about her cause she was outside in the rain and he was like offering her a ride to his house to get her another reason that it was a great fan fiction was when they got to Jay's house and she took her clothes off the ones that had blood on them and when he went to go put them in the drier I think it was he saw the was like all caring about her then to,and I liked the thing in your fan fiction that I liked the most was when at the end of the last chapter Jay was like I love you then she finally said I love you to,to well this was a realy great jay and alex fan fiction and I really really think that you could contuine it and add a lot more chapters on so please add more,or make more jay and alex fan fictions.
snoozin81 chapter 4 . 10/26/2005
It was great. I loved it. I'm a huge Jalex fan and this FF rocked!
ellieincarnate chapter 4 . 7/10/2005
excellent...loved it...u must write more jalex fics...i have two ficlets that im going to post soon...but there needs to be more jalex and more sellie and NO MORE jemma or semma
caramelswirl11 chapter 4 . 6/23/2005
PMS!
Splish chapter 4 . 6/23/2005
I love your story! It is true, as explained in your story, that Jay would not seem to be the kind of guy that says sappy stuff. But, you pull it off. Great Job!
your sexy bitch chapter 4 . 6/22/2005
I loved it. And regardless how many times you say Jay can't be aw he was so aw in this chapter. You better make a sequel or I'll kick your butt!

Love you, my sexeh puttana
justawritier chapter 3 . 2/13/2005
i really like it.i love the jay/alex is one of the best update soon
XNotaprepX chapter 3 . 2/4/2005
I likey...PLEASE update, I'd be grateful
xcrazibabii69x chapter 3 . 1/18/2005
holy shit...its so good
vortirla chapter 3 . 1/8/2005
i love this story! please update quickly! Ü
Blondi-Finny chapter 3 . 1/2/2005
Yippie! A Jaylex! I LUV IT! PLEZ Update son! Awsomeness!

*Blondi*
meg chapter 3 . 1/1/2005
OH MY GOD... i love alex and jay.. and this story is awesome.. keep writing or else! :)
kiss me im famous chapter 3 . 1/1/2005
Great Chapter update asap k.

Luv ya,

CassiSteelfan120
rollinx3 chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
i love it.. but why are u making her parents so bad?
Jaysgrl chapter 3 . 12/31/2004
That was so good...not crappy. Please update soon!

Amanda