Reviews for Neji Over Angsts Some More
lol.

Go Neji!

Become THE SUPREME ANGST LORD
demoneyeskyo86 chapter 8 . 1/1/2008
oh my god...where do i start? the randomness, oh god the randomness just kills me. i love it! i had so much fun reading this, i crack up so much my family must think i have gone mad. Every chapter was a keeper. i love everything about it. i never had so much fun reading an angsting fic before. differently going on my fav. list. wonderful job!
xxbeni.music.soul chapter 6 . 12/1/2007
Lolz, loved it

-Gabs.
LauncherOfAThousandShips chapter 8 . 9/2/2007
SHINO (-kun)

oh ME ME ME! I want some spit cake -_-' plz update X3
LauncherOfAThousandShips chapter 7 . 9/2/2007
Shinos awesome he dosn't need to be angsty, garra & neji r awesome 2 (screw sasuke) but shino is just... SHINO XD
LauncherOfAThousandShips chapter 5 . 9/2/2007
YEAH! Go Shino-kun I wish he'd marry me 2 I love him more than anybody ever will X3
LauncherOfAThousandShips chapter 3 . 9/2/2007
I like shopping at hot topic in fact i went there yesterday and bought a black naruto t-shirt (I got all 6 of mine from there) /w everybody on it... any way- neji's got problems -_-'
openwindow3 chapter 8 . 2/17/2007
ZOMG! FUCKING AWESOME!

XD UPDATEUPDATE!
DELETEEEEEEEE chapter 7 . 2/1/2007
AH

This fic actually made me lol. Literally. Nothing's ever made me do that before.

Update soon plz. )
Dancer of the Wind chapter 8 . 1/21/2007
Seriously, two years? OMG!

I think I could out-angst all of those guys.

Wanna know how?

Think "Tourniquet" (by Evanescence).
Casslee chapter 8 . 1/11/2007
Very, very cool story.

Suggestions? I think Neji should grab Sasuke and run to the village of the Sand. There, he could avoid his birthday. He could angst it out with all the Sand villagers. And destroy Gaara. But that's just my personal opinion.

Very good. Huzzah!
Achillea chapter 8 . 12/26/2006
Hilarious...I think I weirded out people by randomly laughing and reading out parts...

Ideas? If anything, please (try to) include: (a) a clown (b) My Little Pony (if you know what that is) (c) Lee.

Hope Neji has a fun birthday party!
Astaris chapter 8 . 12/26/2006
Oh God I love you XD Im sitting in my dinnering room and trying to hard to laugh quietly so someone doesnt come in and think Im a freak XD But Omg... XD I love you so much. It was so angsty. xP
SnowLion no Miko chapter 8 . 12/1/2006
This story is frikin hilarious! I love it! It is so funny...but...angsty...funny...LOL

I wonder what the sound Neji heard was. Guess I'll have to wait and find out, huh? Haha.

Anyway, you're doing a great job with this. _
Istupid chapter 8 . 11/13/2006
All I have to say is this:

I heart you and overdramatic Neji