Reviews for Ghosts Numbers 1,000 and 1,001
Sora-M-Jigen chapter 17 . 6/15/2007
These stories (both Ghost Numbers 1,0 and 1,001 and Gracey and the Blow Dart Gun) were funny and compelling! Excellent work!
Jase Andrews chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
Quirky! Very fun! And your writing just keeps getting better and better (keep working on that Destiny story! :D)
Wile E. Coyote chapter 17 . 8/26/2005
Why couldn't they have made this as the Haunted Mansion movie? Bravo! I love it. So much humour, and so many ghosts. I loved the way you made the Hearse Driver a main character. Madame Leota was ruined in the film (well except the way they made her a reality) but here she is a raving lunatic. I can't wait to read the sequel, which I'm going to do now.
Alice Redqueen chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
*DIES* Death... by... EMUS! Oh my freakin' lord I LOVE this! I can't wait to read more of it, but I just HAD to review.

Oh yeah, kudos for making Gracey so dreamy. E

But yes, you rock. You so FREAKING ROCK.

And I love the two characters, they're so fresh and original... not bland Mary-Sues or such things that are so easy to encounter. They actually remind me of a few of my friends, which makes it even better.

Now, I'm off to read the rest~
Blue Paratroopa chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
Best...story...EVER! I love hearing the ghosts being called by their proper names! Not everyone knows about the hitchhiking ghosts' past, or the ghost host being Master Gracey.
alanluver chapter 17 . 3/19/2005
I apologize for waiting so long to review this masterpiece. I adore this story, and the blow dart gunness is hysterical. I hope to see more pieces from you in the future. I am appalled at the obvious steals from your story in “Grim Grinning Ghosts in Training.” You show amazing strength of character, leaving your story on the net where it can be taken so easily. I’m glad that you deemed (most of) us worthy to share it with. I at least appreciate the fact that your story was completed first. Anyway, I think your amazingly funny and brilliant… keep it up, I hope to see your stuff on the big screen someday.
Melanie Gracey chapter 17 . 2/28/2005
Wonderful ending to a wonderful fanfic. I am definitely looking forward to some of your future works. Simply wonderful!
chocoholic1. Note the 1 chapter 17 . 2/27/2005
LMAO! I love the extra story at the end. Blow dart gun!
Northern-Southern Belle chapter 16 . 2/21/2005
Wow! I love Emily's little attitude thing! I hate to say that I don't give her that much credit in my story.

I've gotten the first three chapters of it written, and if you're interested in seeing them, drop me an email at doombuggies and I'll get them to you as soon as possible.

P.S. I've already sent them to PMG/Melanie, and she thinks they're all right!

Great work! I'm sorry it's almost over. You will write more HM stories, I hope?

Christine
Aquarian Wolf chapter 15 . 2/18/2005
Ha ha alanluver! I've made you obsessive compulsive! And I've made you waste hours of your life that you can't get back! How do you feel about that?

Thanks for the compliments!
alanluver chapter 15 . 2/18/2005
ACK! Stop with the endings! You're killing me here!

(I still love the story... darn you.)
alanluver chapter 14 . 2/18/2005
AH! Courtney, you dimwit.

You know what, Aquarin Wolf? You are a jerk. What is it with you and your cliff hangers? It's not just every few chapters we have to bite our nails at the end of... IT'S EVERY STINKING ONE! You are a cruel author.

That obviously hasn't stopped me from reading... but that's your fault to! If it weren't so addictive...

Well anyway, good job. NAY! Excellent! I love this story, but if you don't want me to have heart failure than you need to update!
alanluver chapter 13 . 2/12/2005
I'm so glad that you keep updating, cause this stuff is adictive! Keep it up! I love Master Gracey, he's just so... cute and fluffy, yet smug and snooty. Courtney and Myrriah's humor is great, I love the way that they interact. It makes me sad when they fight and stuff; it makes me want to call MY bestest buddy and... not fight. Anyway I love the story and I really hope you keep it coming. OH! By the way... I loved, loved, loved, the card game. I think that the hitchhikers are simply hysterical, especially Gus with his ball and chain. (Although I think I'm a little biased because I must admit that Gus is my personal favorite.) But Ezra and his hat and the ace card was great, and Phineas with his bag is always great because his bag is even more mysterious than Marry Poppins. I can't wait for the next chapter! (Sits with hands folded, twidling thumbs, and staring at the screen.)
Northern-Southern Belle chapter 13 . 2/12/2005
Hey, me again! Great characterizations for Prudence and LL. Keep up the good work!

Autumn
Melanie Gracey chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
Sounds great so far, Aquarian Wolf! As always, I can't wait to hear the next chapter!