Reviews for Admired
One of the best ADMM fics I've read in awhile! Well done (:
SonataEternal chapter 12 . 11/3/2010
wonderful simply wonderful
Xuimare chapter 12 . 12/24/2006
I loved this whole story. XB
BansheeGirl chapter 12 . 11/12/2005
This was a really good read. And that’s saying something – so many AD/MM fanfics out there today are so out-of-character it’s not even funny, or are so full of pointless fluff that I am almost put off romance fics for life. But your fic was surprisingly refreshing; you did an excellent job on characterisation, and the side story about Tom Riddle’s first rise to power was a nice touch. Well done on a great fic, you’ve given me hope that there are still well-written Albus/Minerva pairing fics out there!

BansheeGirl.
Alesia G chapter 12 . 11/11/2005
found it! Thanks to Christy. I really enjoy this story.
Hogwarts Duo chapter 12 . 3/28/2005
A wonderful ending to a fun story! I'm glad they chose a small wedding and then a very secluded honeymoon spot! Great story!
BetterButter777 chapter 12 . 3/25/2005
The end?

looks around in confusion

I want to see the war! I want to see them fight!
Aurinko chapter 12 . 3/25/2005
So cute, so cute! Love it, please update soon.
Morgana-Alex chapter 12 . 3/25/2005
How come I have not seen this story before. I love it, I love it, I love it. I am so glad that they are now married and happy. So why do I think that you are going to throw in something to upset their wedded bliss?

A great fic and a pleasure to read.
Quill of Minerva chapter 12 . 3/25/2005
Aw they got married and are now happy, hm I wonder what is going to go wrong now?
Karlynne chapter 12 . 3/24/2005
I never understood the dilemna over a honeymoon destination. It isn't as though a lot of time is spent outside of the bedroom, hopefully.
bigkihap chapter 12 . 3/24/2005
How amazingly wonderful! So touching and romantic. Plus the Paris, Texas line was funny. Great, great, can't wait. For more that is!

-bigkihap
Quill of Minerva chapter 11 . 2/25/2005
Aw that was a a great chapter from start to finish. I like how Minerva still wears the nightie Albus transfigured for her and I loved how Minerva got a wee bit jealous about the fan mail.
Karlynne chapter 11 . 2/24/2005
Very good. I enjoyed reading this chapter. I liked the ending too. I think Albus better work a little harder at discouraging admirers. Karlie
Hogwarts Duo chapter 11 . 2/24/2005
Oh I do so love Albus' way of putting Minerva's fears to rest...haha! This was a great chapter all the way around. Mega brownie points to you! _