Reviews for Ralph and Jemima
Mrs. Rossics chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
XD Yay! This is terrific. Wonderful imagry!
CrimsonHeart23 chapter 2 . 8/29/2006
Oh so awesome! Keep writing! I love the way you write
CrimsonHeart23 chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
please please please continue the story i need to know what my ralphy says _...i love scissorman. he is so cool.
SyberiaWinx chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
I hope you decide to someday continue this story-I like it a lot!
Ziff chapter 2 . 2/12/2005
Wow. Very good. I'll be watching this. The ScissorTwins were my favorite characters in 3, though a lot of people are highly annoyed by them.

There isn't much more I can say, it's really amazing. Keep it up. I honestly can't wait for the next chapter.
9u chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
Alucard Hemlock chapter 2 . 1/19/2005
I use to be a big fan of the infamous scissor twins of Clock Tower 3 a year ago. You did another fine job if I do say so myself.
SyberiaWinx chapter 2 . 1/7/2005
I'm impressed! You story is really good. Ralph and Jemima are surprisingly likeable! I cannot wait for chapter 3!
Dark Jester KID chapter 2 . 1/4/2005
Lovely fic you've got goin here. I especially like how you captured their childhood. I do hope you'll continue on with this.

Sorry this isn't much of a review, just got back from school and working on fics so my brain's dead XP
JollyDoll chapter 2 . 1/3/2005
I don't understand why no-one but myself has reviewed this up to this point. This is one of the best fics in the Clock Tower section. I personally love.

I shall recommend this to a friend of mine. She'll most certainly enjoy this.

I hope you decide to continue this. Would be such a shame if you did not.

Thank you for the comments on my fics. I don't mind if you don't review.
JollyDoll chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
Great, another story about the Scissor Twins. I do so love those two. I liked the descriptions of the dying man gripping onto Jemima's leg. Can't help but feel for the guy. He more than likely just wanted some help.

Just so you know Ralph and Jemima did not have known names when Burroughs found them. I do believe Burroughs actually gave them their names.

I look forward to the next chapter.