Reviews for Personality Defect
Rachel chapter 2 . 2/16/2005
yo dude! awesome chapter! kinda confusing! i think im gonna write a LOTR story soon...but im not sure how to do that yet...stupid mind restrains! well i miss nathan! *sniff* well UPDATE!
crystaltears chapter 2 . 2/16/2005
Sorry, but your story ain't very funny. And it was so obvious what that scream was.
ObviousMan chapter 2 . 2/16/2005
3 guesses what that is.

1) Zelos found Sheena,

2) Zelos found Sheena, or

3) Zelos found Sheena.

Poor Raine, abandoned so the others can watch a Sheena b¡†çhslap-fest on Zelos.

Nice job so far. Shame the chapters aren't longer, but then who am I to talk? Update soon please.

¿ObviousMan?
E.S. Simeon chapter 2 . 2/15/2005
Updatre the next chapter.
Lightning-Dono chapter 2 . 2/15/2005
Update...Pwease? *.*
Lightning-Dono chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
It perfectly fits Raine's personality! I love that part in the game when Genis and Lloyd are leaving the Temple of Martel and Raine is going, "MUAHAHAHA!" So funny!

I'll read more, mm'kay?
obsessedLOTRfan chapter 2 . 2/15/2005
Thanks for updating but this creates more questions than answers! I'm still puzzled but I can not wait till you update again!
obsessedfangurl chapter 2 . 2/15/2005
nice... very funny.. ah cliffhanger! :) keep going!
obsessedLOTRfan chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
Hi! Wow that was awesome! I don't even know what Tales of Symphonia (?) is and I still enjoyed your story! Keep on going so that poor souls like me that don't know what any of the characters are like may soon learn! Really I would enjoy that. Update soon! What does that stone thingie do?
Badger Luver chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
GAR! YOU EVIL VILE EVIL STINKING HUMAN YOU! YOU SHALL PAY DEARLY! FARAMIR IS MINE AND YOU KNOW IT! Make this vile mistake right...or risk burnination. Death comes to small little brothers who read over ones shoulder. Yes, just so you know. GIMME! FARAMIR Shall NOT suffer under the watchful eyes of Omb're Plourdey! Not whilst I'm still among the living!
Read More Books chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
Um...hi? THis is me and amber,
mAlFoyScHic chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
dude totally kool! man ombre is weirder than normal... i wouldnt of found this story if it werent for her! i luved the story! UPDATE!
obsessedfangurl chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
MWHAHAHAHA THAT WAS AWESOME! HAHA I CAN'T WAIT FOR U TO UPDATE (all ready) haha I THINK U CAN HAVE BUNDLES (?) OF FUN ON IT! haha i love it thus far! wow that was cool! hehe i like Lloyd... i'm still trying to understand the characters but i am startin to understand! finally... well uh...send me a review or somefin! or suffer the wrath of the short goth nightmare person...yes...