Reviews for Greatest Love of All
Cuz I Can chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
I just realized that I never reviewed this story. Its one of my favorites on the website. Mars I think is one of the best manga out there, and you did an awesome continuance on Rei and Kira's story. I guess thanks for the story. I finally put it in my favorites so i dont have to search like a wild women for it anymore. lol
sherville7 chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
i really liked it. :)
onyx eyed kitten chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
That was really sweet. I had a feeling it would turn out to be a child but it was still enjoyable to read.
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
Rei has a kid... I did't see that coming when Rei answered that no, Kira wasn't the greates love of his life. I thought you made them brake up or something. NICE.
ListlessLullaby chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
kool chap!

pleaz update soon

peace out and rock on

slamlam
EmyrlRayne chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
there is only one phrase for this...aw...its so *sniff* sweet! so have you written more or is it a one shot?
Yaya 75 chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
Nicely done! Good writing, and it was nice to see Shiori finally letting go. I never liked her but you made me feel that even she had redeeming qualities.

Also great that there are still boyish qualities to Rei, but that he's a responsible married father.

well done!
Nina chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
Wow! That was a super fanfic! I really loved how you left people hanging about Rei's most important person. Lol. I hope you writ more!
siar chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
This was the sweetest thing I ever read. I loved it! This is one story I wouldn't mind not seeing continuing chapters for. Don't take it the wrong way. It's just that it's fine the way it is.