Reviews for Resident Evil: Voracious
Squirrel54 chapter 7 . 4/22/2005
Great chapter.
deepgirl chapter 7 . 4/21/2005
Riveting. Compelling. Nuanced. Awesome. One of the best stories in this section, if not the whole site. Continue!
CaidenWalker -shade1578 chapter 6 . 4/20/2005
I enjoyed reading this particular interlude, it was subtle and pleasant to the mind. I thought it was excellent on your part how you described the simple personalities of the characters when they weren't in a difficult scene, simply a few friends in a hotel room. Yet even with their sort of laid back, calm dialogue and gestures you kept that ominious feeling lurking over them that made the reader uneasy. Well done, I'll be looking forward to your next chapter.
Squirrel54 chapter 4 . 4/10/2005
Great story, you're a very talented writer. I'd try and offer some criticism but nothing really stands out that I can pick up on.
deepgirl chapter 3 . 4/9/2005
This is amazingly good. Beautifully characterized and full of compelling, interesting nuances. Keep it up!
CaidenWalker -shade1578 chapter 3 . 4/8/2005
Wow. What a piece this has been, I honestly love reading it. Excellent. I have always been curious about Barry and his family, even trying to pull together a little story on what happened to them (though I got bored with it). Very well written, and the attention to detail and background is phenomenal. It almost reminds me of how I write. You're more then welcome to take a look at my own little fiction on here, if you'd like. I'd certainly be thankful. Well, keep it coming.
Shakahnna chapter 2 . 1/2/2005
Wow that really was quick but hey not at all a bad thing.

Whenever I see Poly written like that (and I realize was just the way tis was spelt) but makes me think of PollEE like to be of a poll like nature.

Anyway moving swiftly on...

I like how the POV has changed this time and is letting you see parts of the same scene, like Kathys version of events transpiring was nice and I think it was really well written. She comes across as both sympathetic but also very angry and hurt, as she would be in that situation.

A suggestion would be, (please note, that this is not neccessarily for this part but incase this is regularly incorporated into your writing style) is when you see something from two different individual points of view, that when person A makes a judgement on what person B is feeling, don't always have person A being right. Keeps things a little bit closer to reality.

Wesker! *pounces* Ha ha gotted you. Am glad you included him here because even that small description was spot on, could just picture him in my head, the perfect gentleman while being social.

Was nice to get a back story about how they met and came together as well. It is definitely the sort of thing that seems feasiable although Barry is quite Oafish he's also very cute and can picture him acting exactly like you portrayed him in his youth.

Ooh naughty Riddick isn't he?
deepgirl chapter 2 . 1/2/2005
This is fantastic. It is one of the best RE stories I've read. You have excellent prose and beautifully eloquent character devlopment. The plot is tense and interesting. It has both the flavor of the games and a vibe of its own. You really must continue with it.
Shakahnna chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
Nice quote at the start, little bit of food for thought so to speak and made me hope that the rest will follow a similar theme.

Got off to a good start, nice description of the way you percieve the corporation to be, nice turn of phrase.

Can totally picture Umbrella turning into a hellish place to work for after the events with the mansion, the security up tight to the level of paranoia. Everyone set on edge, caffine fueled sleep deprivation. Especially working with the BOWS and you get that over well.

- Them and the Titanic.- With just the right ammount of satire in there, that line got a smile from me.

LaChance could wind up being a very interesting character because to all intents and purposes he is quite normal, not a raging goth but not a happy go lucky optamist either. He has some balance to him that I do so like. Can see him and Riddick making quite a good team cause they are perfectly mismatched. Probably gonna like Riddick cause he might end up being playful :-D

WHAY! Stuff about the Burton family! Except for one completely dire romance between Wesker and Moria, this is one of the only one of these to read. How can people NOT love Barry?

And he is really well done here, can so picture this being the result of him having been bullied the way that he was. I mean I completely agree with him, what else was he supposed to do in that situation? Can see Kathy POV as well but at the same time lashing out isn't going to help and considering he would have done anything to ensure their safety she could be a trite more understand but definitely an excellent write up of spousal tension. Was hanging on every word.

And poor wee Moria as well, like just aww what a wee soul :(

Excellent, you really gota continue with this.