Reviews for Haven
Plz finish the dang story
Guest chapter 12 . 11/6/2012
Plz finish the dang story
bon-evair chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
first chapter in and i am hooked onto your style of writing. it's so beautifully written, like in a poetic way. oh, it's so good :)
Katya chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Hey I just wanted to let you know that where ever you are whether you update this again or not this was absolutely the most fantastic story ive read in along time. im going to go read it again and try to imagine the fabulous way the next part would go.

thanks for writing fabulously

Katya
Shadowed Fighter chapter 12 . 5/29/2008
My God. I have never read someone who writes as in-depth as you do. The entire time I felt as if the story was playing out in front of my eyes. Seeing that I stayed up until 1:35 am to finish reading it, my eyes are like this - O.O.

It's refreshing to read you story, because most of the others bore me. Hopefully, you will pick this story up and continue with it, because it would be a wast to let your writing abilities simmer. I am looking forward to reading more of your work.
b-nothing chapter 12 . 11/9/2007
awesome story!
graceinflames chapter 12 . 4/30/2007
This story is unique and painful.

I love how you have acknowledged that there are consequences to the torture and abuse, and how you portray the characters struggling through it in their own way.

Alot of questions left unanswered- what has happened to Harry's magic, and what will Voldemort do to the responsible death eaters when he realises that their actions potentially made Harry stronger? Will Harry fight against Dumbledore? And what will make Draco realise who his father his and who he and Harry have the potential to be.

Hoping that you do continue this story.
w- easy enough chapter 12 . 4/7/2007
insanity is confusing, and harry is awesome. yep. this fic is cool. please update soon!
Pip3 chapter 12 . 2/17/2007
my goodness this is original and breathtaking! a wonderful read so far and i can't wait for more.
NeoGetz2063 chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
only read the prologue so far but i wanted to leave a quick review just to let you know i htink its one of the bests openers to a story ive read.
Jujube15 chapter 12 . 8/4/2006
zafaran chapter 10 . 7/3/2006
This is oddly interesting. I'm assuming that Lucius Malfoy actually has a split personality with all the discussion of Dark and then Harry's tangent with talking about Draco looking "light" like his father. I do hope you end up with something resembling a happily ever after. It was nice to see Sybil has a method to her madness, though I was disappointed that this story has a nasty Snape that supports Dumbledore's manipulations (I'm of the group in the fandom that think that there's more going on under the cover of being an all round nasty git, ex-Death Eater, and spy since Snape is one of the most complex characters in canon, and that there's a reasonably good person hidden under the cover) I hope your muse and schedule will allow you to write and post more chapters sometime soon. Keep up the good work. Zafaran
summer chapter 12 . 5/30/2006
Hey, I'm really enjoying this story. I've read it all in one day. I like the whole insanity theme, and I really like watching the development of Harry. I'm really interested in how Harry and Draco are going to get together. I love fics that approach them getting together, and with Harry crazy on top of everything...well, it should be interesting to say the least. I hope you update soon. It seems like you've been writing this story for a really long time, and I'd like to see it finished. ] Please don't abandon it.

I know you've got a lot of little plots running throughout this story, but more scenes with Harry would be awesome. ]
Fate chapter 12 . 5/16/2006
This story is absolutley excellent!

I lost it a little while ago, back when you were still on ch7, so finding it again with a bunch of new chapters just made my day!

Can't wait for more!

Your a brilliant writer! :D
kim chapter 2 . 4/30/2006
hai

i really like your story but i also have a request.

could you please put a marker or something else between scene changes. it is irritating to be reading and suddenly find yourself somewhere else completely.

I hope you don't find me rude for saying this. but it really would do a lot for the readability of your story.