Reviews for Qualms and Connections
The Somebody of Nobody chapter 7 . 4/21/2014
I LOVE THIS STORY! Sorry... a bit hyper. Seriously though, I loved it.
JustDanny chapter 7 . 1/7/2010
liked it. a lot. good job!

pd. It's funny think about Sev being a Weasley, you know?
Krysty chapter 7 . 6/22/2008
AW! I loved it! and I really enjoyed it! "we are of course going to adopt." it took a minute before the meaning behind that statement actually hit me. limh _ But it was an absobloodylutely lovely ending! and whole story for that matter! Thank you so much for such a lovely read!
Les Dowich chapter 7 . 2/25/2007
That was sweet! I gather your first language is not English and I take my hat off to you. Grammar was a little off in a very few places but in no way detracted from the flow of the story. Well planned, well written and eminently readable. Thank you for a very nice piece.

REgards Les
Mus4u chapter 7 . 9/11/2006
I did enjoy. You should think of making a sequel. hehehn
Ansku chapter 7 . 7/19/2006
Aw, they are so sweet :)
Anna Potter Black chapter 7 . 6/26/2006
Please let there be a sequel to this funny and great story that you wrote!
Loves Curse chapter 7 . 5/17/2006
oh i loved it!

i hope there wil be a sequle!

please please please let thre be a seqeul!

S.
peggyhillasus chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
Aw! Sweet and sad, perfect combination of elements. I thought this story would suck when I read the summary, no offense, but I gave it a try since I was bored and it turns out that I actually love it!

PL
Simply Bulisen chapter 7 . 4/30/2006
a sequel? Please *tryig out Remus/Eric's puppy eye look*
Shania Maxwell chapter 7 . 4/16/2006
very nice... i really enjoyed that
excessivelyperky chapter 7 . 4/16/2006
Glad you're back! Missed you. I mean, I did read your other fics and all, but I'm a Snape ho' to the end.

Lovely ending!
Kali09 chapter 7 . 4/16/2006
AW! "We are of course going to adopt"-Nice way to end it! Great job!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 7 . 4/16/2006
Love the ending! I was little sad that it ended, but I still want to know if Morgan would be the Most Feared Potions teachers of Hogwarts. Just think of it! The Evil Weasly that should've been a Slytherin thought out all his years (went to Ravenclaw insteasd at 3nd year0) stakes the daugouns of Death and decay! lol! Would there be a segule?
Luff Bunny chapter 7 . 4/16/2006
I'm really glad you finished this, it was a good idea, and it would have been a shame to leave it unfinished.

It rounded the whole thing off nicely, without seeming too rushed or too anxious to end.

Once again another entertaining and well written story. Thanks for writing them!