Reviews for Let It Snow!
cutemiko4ever chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
So Sweet!
Amphibious Psycho chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
Miara Rigawa chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
aw... so adorable! i liked the confession part too. Fluffy but just the adequate amount! Loved it!
ironstatic chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
i luv it! Amazing! Spectacular! Romantic! very cool! cute! sweet!

Im sugar high
nellafire chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
aw so cute very good keep writing your very good at it
niki-chan2 chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
Aw! I loved it, very sweet. He loves her! Haha, sorry, crazy fangirl moment...
tia-blue chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
I loved it! ugh, why is love only four letters ? there is to much emotion to put in such a tiny word. But i really did luv this story. so cute!

I read the 'silent screamers' part of your bio, and I think i's great that you want to help others that have been through the same things as you. My grandma had depression and it's genetic. So even though nothing bad is happining to me there's times that I just can't be happy. I don't think I'd be able to live i it weren't for me friend Sandy who doesn't really understand my mood swings but is always caring. It can be hard to find someone to talk to and i think it's so cool that you're willing to be that someone for a lot of people.
cyberbird7 chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
so kawaii! great job :)
sodapop chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
I love it! It's the best story i've ever read! its the cutest thing, and it's funny too! great job!
Mayumi Yuy chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
I love it! This is such a cute story, and you kept everyone in charachter. I like!
Patukum-chan chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
Aw! So cute! Wonderful story! Keep up the goof work~ ~k-chan
Beautiful Little Liar chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
Oh wow that was really good. I liked it.
Hitokiri-Sesshomaru chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
Aw! That was great! And o so FLUFFY! -
thepuppydog26 chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
Aww! I loved that, lol so cute!

Wait...I'm a down with love girl. Love evil and bad. Ah, it's a story, I'm allowed to like romantic stories as long as it doesn't involve me :P

Only one little comment though either put in your disclaimer that you desperately need to know japanese slang (I was wtfing the whole way through :P) or like a glossary or something.